PDA

View Full Version : warning about promises DEFO

sisyphos
22nd Jun 2006, 06:15
be aware of empty promises regarding transfer from freighter to pax within 3 yrs, it won't happen.

worse, if DEFO pax introduced ,this will delay transfer even further. calculate at least
4 -5 years. keep in mind you are only eligible for bypass pay if a more junior (pax) crew member gets his upgrade, hence with DEFO's this is also delayed.

SCADTA
22nd Jun 2006, 13:35
no profit share

SCADTA
22nd Jun 2006, 13:54
you won't be making the same salary as they are now...with the integrated salary you will be making atleast 30,000 a year LESS than the 4th year based passenger F0's are making.

Subdubber
24th Jun 2006, 19:09
Promises??? I did the second interview in HK and they made no promises. Maybee you should try "LISTENING"!!! OK I will let you get back to the purpose of these boards....:{

CaptainGSR
26th Jun 2006, 04:28
Yep..... I got no promises either. The briefings I received were pretty straightforward.

Most of the new applicants have worked for other airlines. We are all aware of the downward spiral of our profession, and of the lack of unity of pilots.

Every non-management pilot I met complained to me about one thing or another. The old guys blaiming the new guys for working for peanuts, and the new guys blaiming the old guys for worrying only about themselves. Yet, they were all going to work for fear of losing their jobs!

Just another day in my world....