PDA

View Full Version : PRIVATAIR (Merged)

FLYDANY
21st Jun 2006, 11:15
Hello...
Can I get some news about Privatair (suiss private company).
Is it interesting to work for this company. do you think it's possible to commute easily if we don't want to live in either Zurich, Hambourg, DUS...
What about the salary, flights, contrats, work conditions...
If anyone is working for PRIVATAIR, please share infos...:sad:

many thanks

Global Pilot
21st Jun 2006, 11:34
Some info available here:

http://www.privatair.com/career/cabin_crew_recruitment.html

Under 'other requirements' they list "A willingness to relocate" so guessing they want you avaiaable at base!

FLYDANY
21st Jun 2006, 11:56
JAL ask aswell to its crew to relocate within 45 miles around LHR, but I know some crew working for JAL living in Paris, Spain...and Mexico !
So I'm wondering if there are some people here, working for PRIVATAIR commuting from France, Spain... to their base?
It's long haul so... it might be possible?
Thank you for your help:sad:

FLYDANY
22nd Jun 2006, 20:46
No news to give me about Privatair???:confused:

Twin2040
22nd Jun 2006, 21:07
Hi - I do not work in the cabin - F/O. I commute between CPH and DUS and often meets a Swedish C/A on his way to/from work. Hopes this helps.

FLYDANY
24th Jun 2006, 10:16
So maybe after a few month, it would be possible to comute between home and base... Have you got good staff travel concession with privatair? which companies have you got aggreements with?
I don't care to leave France for 6/8 month then after that I would be happy to go back home... It would be a good way to improve my deutch:8

Twin2040
24th Jun 2006, 11:44
Sorry - did not express myself clear enough. I do not work for PrivatAir. They have ID tickets with LH.

jmp31
24th Jun 2006, 15:49
Hello again!

Is anybody out there, who could and would give me some details to the interview day with PrivatAir? How is the role playing like..., what kind of
questions do they ask..., etc. etc.?? Any detail would be great, just to
calm me down a little... ;), as I really want this job!!!!!

Thxxx in advance!

FLYDANY
24th Jun 2006, 16:49
Thank you for your help twin2040. Agreement with LH is good... any other airlines or any other info about this cpy?

FLYDANY
24th Jun 2006, 20:12
apparently it's an english test first, then a role playing in a group, then test about your personality then to finish a one to one interview made with inflight director and cabin attendant...
do you speak german?
good luck

FLYDANY
27th Jun 2006, 19:14
Ok it's done now!
Presentation of the company
English tests
German test:bored: :} :confused:
Group test (do you think low cost airlines dangerous for scheduled airlines?)
one to one interview

jmp35
13th Jul 2006, 08:44
What is the salary for PrivatAir like, when you are based in Munich, Germany?? EUR 25.000,00 annually including :sad: or excluding taxes :) ??

EK crew DXB
11th Aug 2006, 14:40
Hi,

Am working for EK at the moment, but thinking of go back to Europe... quite happy with my job not happy with living in Dubai.

Went to PrivatAir web side have a look, the salary seems attractive but they only give contract every 3~6 months...? Is that true? :bored:
I found it not so secure? What to do if they are not continue the contract after 3~6 months?

Anyone from PrivatAir can explain? Please~