PDA

View Full Version : EK Predator...Beware!

EKrats
20th Jun 2006, 06:09
Hi guys
Please spread the word:
An EK purser is "alleged" to have sexually assaulted (read Raped!) a GR2 flight attendant on a layover in Bangkok. If he is not arrested and fired, you may want to know if he's on your flight some day.

Let's not let him forget about this.
Trust us, this is very up to date first hand information.

Mods..can we print his name here?

desert-capibara
20th Jun 2006, 06:34
mmm..a few crew changes out of BKK today. Ur desire to spread the word may come true

BYMONEK
20th Jun 2006, 06:36
Revealing the name of someone for an 'alleged' incident on a public forum is a big no no! Especially a claim of rape.

If this is indeed true, then the victim should report this incident to the Company immediately. This is a serious crime after all. I'm sure that the rumour network will reveal this persons identity in good time but let's not start a witch hunt. There's too much of a culture already in this part of the World of locking people up first and then asking questions later.

People have had their lives ruined by false allegations in the past. Not only will the mod not allow the name, but i'll be surprised if he allows this thread to continue.

BYMONEK

4HolerPoler
20th Jun 2006, 08:51
Yup, as indicated by the members, it's not acceptable to have any names mentioned in such a regrettable event. But please feel free to report on the follow-up's to this incident.

4HP

Glorified Donkey
20th Jun 2006, 15:37
Will the company not be investigating? The victim should report the incident and there should be an investigation. No point destroying someones name and reputation because they "allegedly" assaulted a colleague.

gatvol2006
23rd Jun 2006, 08:43
This has happened in the past, and has happened again. Funnily enough both cases reported by Auzzy "victims". My point is this, boyz be careful as this could happen to you. As much as it may seem concential at the time, when the alchohol has worn off in the morning, reality sets in! It can happen to anyone (no matter how innocent) who gets involved in this social behaviour. Horrid thought of being had.:ooh:

CAYNINE
23rd Jun 2006, 11:47
.....and I guess you would be one of those "she deserved it" type of guys huh Gat?

Don't worry buddy, nothing will happen to yr mate anyway, specially when attitudes like yrs are all so common here.

chinny
24th Jun 2006, 05:45
:= it doesnt matter who says it but which part of "no" do people not understand --- the N or the O !!!!

You can change your mind when you''re sober but not the other way around.:bored:
cc
VTSP

clear to land
24th Jun 2006, 08:44
Quote "both cases reported by Aus. victims'. Why do you think this is. Maybe because Australians will NOT tolerate rape, recognise it as a crime and culturally women from Aus are not subserviant to men so are prepared to stand up for/defend themselves, as they have a RIGHT to do. Rape is a CRIME. Whether alcohol was involved or not is IRRELEVENT. NO means just that. There are NO excuses!

CAYNINE
24th Jun 2006, 10:19
"There should have been no nationalities or any other descriptives mentionned here, only the act if that is what is to be brought to anyone's attention." quote

Er....forgive me have I missed something??? How many times did you mention Australians?

I guess everyone is sensitive to this topic following the disgraceful and repugnant treatment of a young Brit newby in EK that was gang raped, and, well 2 years for 2 purpetrators,(who by the way are still free pending an appeal against the conviction) and no convictions for the rest of the gang.Lack of evidence apparently

Crime free city... hardly:oh:

Zomp
24th Jun 2006, 12:29
just a few days ago in gulf news, pakistani raping a woman got 15 years, next page a uae national got 3 years for raping a woman, it's shows that this is a f****d up place

Glorified Donkey
24th Jun 2006, 13:09
Still not as bad as my country... you only get a slap on the wrist. Gotta love democracy!

CAYNINE
24th Jun 2006, 16:21
wss2,

Keep diggin that hole deeper son!

Strangely enough....I didn't mention the nationality of the gang rapists....YOU did.

ratpoison
24th Jun 2006, 17:01
Mmmm, well I wonder what the GYPO's are getting up to in BKK these days. Now, does that come as a surprise to everyone. No Rat, it certainly does not. !!:cool:

ratpoison
25th Jun 2006, 02:53
Poor lad got a thrashing and a year in the bighouse. His lover got a bullet.

But I do not believe justice is warped around here.

Even though we are on a "sensitive" subject here, thanks for the laugh Mutt. Took me a while to get back up from the floor with that. :D

Evita
31st Aug 2006, 19:54
Heard about this from a friend that has been told by the BKK hotel receptionist 2 days after it happened.
They said the Purser knocked on the girl's door and I assume that since she knew the person she opened for him.
This is not the only event I heard about. Sick!!