PDA

View Full Version : Cheers Quantas

Glasgow_Flyer
18th Jun 2006, 21:57
Quick note to say big cheers to the Qantas business & first cc on the LHR / Bangkok route for fab friendly service - totally loved flying with you guys! Special hello to Airdrie chick ;-)

Rainboe
18th Jun 2006, 22:33
Shame you didn't pick up how to spell the airline!

flyblue
18th Jun 2006, 23:13
Ohhh, don't be fussy Rainboey, a "cheers" post is always welcome, and you focus on details??? :)

Rainboe
19th Jun 2006, 08:19
Oh OK I shall tell myself to stop being so critical........but it is a little insulting to get that wrong, no? Alright- I'll shut up.

I have banned myself from the CC forum for 3 days.

EZYJET2006
19th Jun 2006, 08:47
Exactly who cares if it was spelt slightly wrong especially if it is something involving a praise!!! well done to you Qantas!!!:D

ozskipper
19th Jun 2006, 16:48
Great feedback. If you tell me the date you travelled, I'll let the crew know of your compliment!

Thanks for the feedback - nice to hear!

Cheers

TightSlot
19th Jun 2006, 23:08
Orijinal powst now editedd to showe korekt spellink and thancks four sum luvly positiv feedbak.

Forchrissakes!!!! :E

Glasgow_Flyer
20th Jun 2006, 07:27
Great feedback. If you tell me the date you travelled, I'll let the crew know of your compliment!

Thanks for that - and sorry about the typo (but some folk really have far too much time on their hands to pick up on these things!!).

Anyway - outbound 12 June (flight 2 upper deck bus. class) and inbound Sat 27 June (flight 1 1st).

Wonders if you were at the helm...!

GalleyChick
20th Jun 2006, 17:13
Ooh i was getting excited cause i've just done a few LHR/BKK trips in upperdeck, but i didn't fly out 12 June. Drats.

Glasgow_Flyer
21st Jun 2006, 10:35
Sorry guys - not only can I not spell, it seems I can't read a calander either - it was 12 and 27 May - not June!!

Were you working then GalleyChick?? I'm quite sure I remember the name of the "GalleyChick" who was working!

GalleyChick
21st Jun 2006, 19:16
Sorry wasn't working either of those days i'm afraid. But good to hear some great feedback about our London crew. Cheers.