PDA

View Full Version : Flights to Bodo Norway

wizo
18th Jun 2006, 16:56
Can anybody let me know the cheapest airline to get to Bodo Norway ? I live in Preston UK and can fly from Manchester, Liverpool or East Midlands.

A2QFI
18th Jun 2006, 19:54
You can fly Oslo to Bodo 3 times a day and the fare is Euros 80 each way. Now find yourself flights Man to Oslo and you are done. I found these by Googling Flights to Bodo!

PAXboy
18th Jun 2006, 22:47
I travelled from Bodo to Oslo with Norwegian Air Shuttle (http://www.norwegian.no/) in January and also did STN~OSL and OSL~CPH on the same trip. They were one of the finest carriers I have been on. All went very well, a good web site in good English. A delight.

I think that you will find that going via Oslo is the only/best choice. AFAIK there are no LCC direct flights to BOO and if you went to, say Stavanger, first, you then have a more expensive internal flight.

Of course, if you went via STN, it would be three sectors, so as A2QFI suggests, try to get across to OSL on one carrier, then North. With different carriers you must, of course, leave more than enough time for the transit as they will not compensate for late arrival at check-in due to another flight.

AlphaWhiskyRomeo
18th Jun 2006, 23:00
Rynair fly to Oslo, but it's Torp rather than Gardemoen.

wizo
19th Jun 2006, 20:26
Thanks guys I will try out your suggestions

Jinkster
20th Jun 2006, 05:50
Wideroe www.wideroe.no seem to be the 'flybe' equivalent over there!

Jinkster