PDA

View Full Version : do you still love your job?

galanjal
12th Jun 2006, 22:34
here's the thing! I have flown for years and in that time have worked for many weird and sometimes wonderful airlines. But the one thing all those airlines had, and still have, are the most terrific crew. I still absolutly love going to work and the best bit for me is onboard and giving the best I can. sure I'll be shot down in flames for being so keen but honestly, this is the best job in the world!!!!

Crew Use Only
16th Jun 2006, 03:34
Totally agree.

Nothing wrong that you also enjoy your job so much - I'm 100% sure it is noted and appreciated by your customers, and it also cannot fail in some way to 'rub off' on the crew working with you on board - even those moaning few (all carriers have them) who should have hung up their wings and ice tongs many years ago.......!

Had the most amazing experiences over the past ten years, visited some fantastic places, get paid a good salary (fair enough, I'll never be rich !!) and above all made some life long friends....

Sure it has it's moments - same as all jobs - but even the most horrendous flights can never happen again in quite the same way!

After 9-11 was pretty worrying though!

Best thing I ever did was to apply for cabin crew, Was 'obsessed' with aircraft and flying since I was about 9, so Its nice that I made it my career.

I often think I'm lucky because I love my job (more of a lifestyle than a job perhaps) as so many of my friends totally despise theirs.

flyagain1day
16th Jun 2006, 08:18
Always has been a great job. I would go for 70% of crew are great in the airline I fly for. We have a few things happening at the moment that some crew are not very happy about. Cant keep all the people happy all of the time.:) :)