PDA

View Full Version : Atlantic Express

captainyonder
12th Jun 2006, 10:07
Does anyone know how Atlantic Express (Air Atlantique) are getting on with the JER-STN service. They started on May 27th and as yet I've heard and seen nothing about it.

SM82
12th Jun 2006, 13:14
I thought they were also starting a summer Highland-STN service aswell. What happened to that?

Wycombe
12th Jun 2006, 14:08
I think thats Atlantic Airways, Danish 146 operator who normally operate schedules to the Faroes from Denmark.

Capt. J. Upgrade
12th Jun 2006, 15:06
From jerseyairport.com:

"A new operation to London-Stansted will start from May of this year.

Atlantic express will start twice daily flights from Jersey to London-Stansted on Saturday 27 May 2006. London-Stansted offers over 150 low-fare connexions into Europe and the USA.

Fares from Jersey to London-Stansted will start from £39.99 plus taxes and charges.

Advertising removed.

Flights seem to be doing well with suitable loads so I hear. A Jetstream 31 has been operating it for the last week or so, while the usual ATR42 has been doing some Footbal Charters to Germany. I believe it came back to Jersey today operating the return leg this morning.

:ok:

Fried_Chicken
14th Jun 2006, 19:38
Are AAG looking at beginning any more scheduled services? They already operate many ad-hocs & with more ATR's on there way. Any chance of adding any flights ex Coventry since they are based there? (must be some thinner routes that BHX or EMA don't cover that may work from CVT)

FC

airhumberside
14th Jun 2006, 20:38
There was some talk a bit ago of JER-Zurich

Capt. J. Upgrade
11th Jul 2006, 09:15
There was some talk a bit ago of JER-Zurich

Who knows, if VLM aren't making money on the LCY route, could AEX take on flights to LCY??!! :ok:

Good luck to them!