PDA

View Full Version : Temora Airshow

tom19
12th Jun 2006, 05:25
Hey fellow pilots!

I haven't posted in a while but was just wondering if anyone went to the Temora Airshow over the long weekend??? I had never heard of it before and this was my first time seeing it. It's at Temora of course, near Cootamundra at the Aviation museum and the airport there and it was FANTASTIC! :D

Anyone else go?? Anyone have any pics to share?? My favourite had to be the Extra 300s at the end of the show in the eagle paint job piloted by Tom someone?? Also, the Mustang and some of those old jets were great!!!

I have a great shot on my computer of the Extra 300s but don't know how to post it here. If someone tells me how i'll get right onto it...

Tom19.

Philthy
12th Jun 2006, 06:33
...piloted by Tom someone?? Tom19.
Tom Moon - nice bloke.

tom19
13th Jun 2006, 02:52
Come on! Someone must of been there!?!?!?! :hmm:

Bevan666
13th Jun 2006, 02:56
Yep, I was there on Sunday. Great day, but a bit on the chilly side.

I'd have some photos up, but my website is a bit broken at the moment.

Bevan..

Mr Porter
13th Jun 2006, 09:46
Hi there tommy boy 69

Havent heard from you on pprune for a while. I thought maybe the mr wooooooomera man put you to death. Yeah I was at that airshow. and that pilot man you refer to was me. I just wanted to take this opportunity to personally thank you for your courteous comments. Very nice of you.

Of coarse though i didnt need to hear you say that, because i already knew i was good. I reacon im better than the roulettes as well. One day when your as good as me we will go and have a fly together ok.

and by the way you can put the photo on by downloading it and attaching it to a post. Do you know what downloading means???

Bevan666
14th Jun 2006, 04:20
http://www.bja.com.au//rba/Photos/Airshows/Temora2006/DSC_1798.jpg

Temora Spitfire

http://www.bja.com.au//rba/Photos/Airshows/Temora2006/DSC_1826.jpg

Meteor F8

(oops!)

gsf
14th Jun 2006, 10:27
Bevan666: That is not a mk4, it is an 8.

jmcj
24th Jun 2006, 08:41
G'day all,

Wasn't at the last one, but the airshow towards the end of last year was fantastic also. Plenty of the above pictures. It still amazes that these machines that are over 50 years ago are still getting around today (and sounding very tough at the same time!).

Cheers,

Josh