PDA

View Full Version : LCC - Full Service

I Just Want To Fly
11th Jun 2006, 13:57
Well I've passed all the medicals, contracts are signed, just waiting now to start my new job with EasyJet. I'm so excited!!!

I am dedicated to giving Easy all my best, and being the best CC they have ever seen. My dream is L/H, as I'm sure is common, and just wanted to know peoples opinions on moving from a LCC to a full service carrier such as BA, VS or EK.

How do you feel, in your opinion, do other carriers regard the experience gained from LCC.

I am keen to hear both the negative and the positive.

"Paris, First Class, International"

Well, two out of three ain't bad! and heck, IJWTF!

antonovman
11th Jun 2006, 18:26
the likes of BA EK VS wont touch you with a barge pole when you tell them who youre working for

crewboy
11th Jun 2006, 19:08
the likes of BA EK VS wont touch you with a barge pole when you tell them who youre working for

Charming!:(
I have known lots of Crew who have gained experience from the lo Cost airlines with the view to working for "full service carriers" and are now living their dream by working for BA, BMI, VS etc.

Good Luck Just wanna fly, you have the correct attitude and you will have no problem in advancing with a "full service carrier".

Crewboy:ok:

Getoutofmygalley
12th Jun 2006, 11:37

You clearly don't know what you are talking about! At LGW, quite a lot of easyJet crew have gone onto working for BA and VS. In fact, I understand that walking into the BA crew room is almost like walking into the easyJet crew room due to all the familiar faces in there!

So, I Just Want To Fly ignore the unhelpful comments of some others in this post!

I Just Want To Fly
12th Jun 2006, 13:39
Maybe they didn't touch YOU with a barge pole because of your attitude, not because you work at U2...:ugh:

galanjal
12th Jun 2006, 22:10
you must just be saying that to get a rise out of people on this forum because I cannot believe anyone would be such a jerk to say it for real. so ignore it guys and treat the comment with the disdain it deserves....silence from now on x