PDA

View Full Version : help wanted from vip air hostess

easterndelight
10th Jun 2006, 07:34
:O
hi I'm a british girl currently working in the middle east on a one month on one month off contract. I am just new in the coporate side of aviation and i'm on the lookout for future employers in either the middle east or europe i'm wondering if anyone can steer me in the right direction of companies and contracts in this area. I have also been told that there is a demand for british girls in russia but i'm unable to find any info

cheers;)

Mr Rodd
10th Jun 2006, 13:54
Hello
Try with Netjets.I know they are looking for flight attendents and your salery is the same as the F/O´s.You can also try with TAG Aviation or International Jet Manegement(Austria).Good Luck:)

Oluf
11th Jun 2006, 23:48
Hi

Try GAMA at Farnborough. They managae a few aircraft based in Russia. Good luck:)

O

airpilot
12th Jun 2006, 18:31
Eastern delight, you could always try Gold Air at Biggin Hill. I do believe that their fleet of aircraft have cabin crew. The company is recruiting pilots at the moment so there may be openings for your line of work as well. Worth a bell anyway.

Global Warrior
15th Jun 2006, 23:15
PM me

GW

chileconcarne27
16th Jun 2006, 13:39
Don't do it!!!

Reason: even if you submit your cv etc, they'll leave you dangling for weeks!! You're unlikely to get an interview because of the increibly cliquey set up, especially at Farnborough, and even though they are a 'world leader' in aviation, they are a 'world loser' when it comes to HR.

I would advise against them

GashShag
23rd Jun 2006, 19:21
Netjets Europe are not recruiting Cabin Crew until Jan 07.

Bugcrusher
24th Jun 2006, 08:21
Jet Aviation Zurich.

pushapproved
24th Jun 2006, 17:31
You could try Global Jet Concept, they are based in Geneva I believe but have various bases elsewhere. I have a friend who works for them out of LUX but spends a lot of time in Russia. Also earns 3 times as much as the main airlines apparantly.

www.globaljetconcept.com

Good luck!