PDA

View Full Version : BA - seconded LH crew at LGW

Crew Use Only
9th Jun 2006, 14:41
What will happen to the crew who were recruited for eurofleet @ LHR but then took a secondment (whatever it was called) to LGW long haul?.

Will they be Worldwide or Eurofleet at LHR ??

It doesn't seem fair on the crew who have been waiting for WW at LHR (like several friends of mine!) if they go there and stay Long Haul really?

Just wondering....!

Any info appreciated... :)

WeLieInTheShadows
9th Jun 2006, 17:48
They're all going back to EFLHR, as they were told would happen.

No option to go to WWLHR.

Eddy
11th Jun 2006, 18:01
I'm not sure that's accurate. Sorry.

It would appear that those who put their name down to move back to LHREF after the secondment will indeed move back to their intended base. Those who requested to stay at LGWWW are being allowed to move to LHRWW with the rest of their colleagues from LGWWW.

Atleast, that's what friends have told me (all but one are heading to LHRWW but one who now regrets requesting a move back is going to LHREF).

twisted-diamonddolly
12th Jun 2006, 13:30
As one of those crew seconded from EFLHR to LGWWW I hope I can shed some light. We had no option as to where we go. We all got a letter saying that we are going back to our "home Fleet" of EFLHR, end of story. There was no option to stay at LGW or transfer to LHRWW.
We are expecting to be the first to go back to mothership in Oct.( though no specific date has been given)
Galley FM working well as usual.....
:ugh:

Crew Use Only
16th Jun 2006, 03:42
Thank you 'twisted'...

galley FM always works well. NOT.:bored:

I don't believe anything in aviation until I have it in writing....