PDA

View Full Version : DEFO stage 1

tarjet fixated
8th Jun 2006, 08:21
Got 1 month to go over things for my DEFO stage 1 interview.
Already have a 5 years old copy of the HowToBigJ. (should i get a newer one by the way?) but haven't quite understood which one is the second bible book i should get into.
Can you guys give me some help or links on what to get and where to obtain the right stuff?
Many thanks.

P.S. i know there is a lot of stuff in here already but it takes a while to find my way around the tons of info on the web site.

barntrash
8th Jun 2006, 13:56
If I had a month to go ,I would absolutely get "ace the tech pilot interview" by Gary Bristow. I found it to be the most useful. I also read HTBJ, but if I only had one month, I would concentrate on 'Ace".

Good luck,

Joe

rumpus
8th Jun 2006, 16:21
I agree with that.

Redflyin
8th Jun 2006, 16:57
"Ace the Technical Pilot Interview" answers alot of the questions that seems to be floating around regarding the interview. The other publication that looks good is "Fly the Wing", its a good pilot read anyway. Then maybe some general HR related book.

tarjet fixated
8th Jun 2006, 22:23
Thanks guys,
so is the Ace book the one people are referring to as the Cpt.'s XYZ book?Or is it a different one?

tarjet fixated
8th Jun 2006, 23:10
Ok everything clear now!well if you have any other suggestion just drop me a line and thanks so much again!