PDA

View Full Version : Boeing Australia

Apophis
7th Jun 2006, 02:46
Are Boeing at Amberley having trouble getting tradespeople it would seem so from the amount of advertising they are doing doe,s anyone know are there problems at Amberley getting and retaining staff.

WannaBeBiggles
7th Jun 2006, 21:51
Are Boeing at Amberley having trouble getting tradespeople it would seem so from the amount of advertising they are doing doe,s anyone know are there problems at Amberley getting and retaining staff.

The aviation industry is like any other industry, it's hard to find qualified trades people.

There are plenty of projects going at Amberley, so there is no shortage of work ;)

Ultralights
8th Jun 2006, 07:54
Its not just Amberly, same situation at Williamtown, still 50 positions going at Williamtown, and not at Boeing.

Apophis
8th Jun 2006, 08:21
Maybe the HR depts should get off there arse and reply to applications instead of pissing around.

WannaBeBiggles
8th Jun 2006, 22:19
Maybe the HR depts should get off there arse and reply to applications instead of pissing around.

I know for a fact they are flat strap out at Amberley, I'd just be patient for make some followup calls ;)

Apophis
9th Jun 2006, 01:42
I know of several people that more than meet what they are looking for yet cant even get an answer apart from it will take a couple of weeks from HR Dept so don,t know what the hell they are doing.