PDA

View Full Version : EK 777 MAN 5/6/6 approx 1200z

Farty Flaps
6th Jun 2006, 16:38
Whoever landed that flight .............Nice one mate, looked cool from where I was. Hope you heard my appreciation on freq....Me stressed out LT, just cleared 24r with radically reduced lifespan after a classic "I have control" etc. I think its back to the line for me and a few enjoyable ones like the one i witnessed.:ok:Or even back to the bush and beer

Wizofoz
6th Jun 2006, 20:05
Errrrr....... WTF??:confused: :confused:

Farty Flaps
10th Jun 2006, 04:48
Wizofoz,

It quite clearly wasnt you as you havent yet managed to jump the seniority list at EK by bull****ing your way out of Easy. Therefore no need for you to comment on what was a compliment to a fellow professional's demonstration of good handling.
If you do go to EK , a sad day for EK , one giant leap for the UK. One less itinerant bull****ting aussie.

411A
10th Jun 2006, 06:01
Oh dear....:D :D :D :D

Wizofoz
11th Jun 2006, 06:31
GEEEEZZZZ!!!

Farty, I simply meant that the meaning of your post was a little unclear- On reading it a few times I THINK I've gleaned the meaning.

Obviously you have me at a dis-advantage. How exactley have I trodden on your toes and earned that little rant??

ratpoison
11th Jun 2006, 08:08
It's ok Wizo. Take it like water on a ducks back. Farty is obviously yet another belligerent Pom.

Ray Darr
11th Jun 2006, 10:15
Hey Farty... I'm with Wizo (and likely most readers). When I read your post I also went "WDF??"... Hell, I even tried turning my monitor 90 degrees clock-wise to make out what you meant.

After a few brews it started making some logic though.

:p

Cheers...now back to the beers,

R.D.

PS: Good on ya for saying a quick congrads to a fellow AeeVee-8-Tor on the freq, though. That's still always good to hear (when you can get away with it!) when someone does that!!

millerscourt
11th Jun 2006, 12:24
I too wondered what exactly Farty was on about. I can only assume that English is not his first language?

RoyHudd
11th Jun 2006, 20:08
Shoulda seen the EK 777 land 2/3 up 06L on 10/06! Scarey or what? No wind, 9999, a truly terrible landing. In terms of r/w not used prior to touchdown. Guess the spy in the sky will grass on them tho'.:{

ExSimGuy
21st Jun 2006, 20:15
"Please try to avoid using the first bit of the runway as it gets hammered and we may have to spend some of our Duty Free consession money on having it resurfaced if inconsiderate pilots keep using it".

Please use all parts of the runway equally. (especially the last bit, right at the end, which nobody seems to want to use)"