PDA

View Full Version : AirNz second interview

wanderin_star
6th Jun 2006, 12:05
Attended the walk-in interview today and been invited back for second interview next week. Anyone been through this and got any feedback of what this involves.

EZYJET2006
6th Jun 2006, 12:14
Hey there please help lol. I have got mine tommorrow(wednesday) can you give me as much info as possible. Thanks alot.

I am only 18 and first cabin crew job, what were the other people like at the interview, what sorts of questions etc.

Thanks

wanderin_star
6th Jun 2006, 16:42
Hey there please help lol. I have got mine tommorrow(wednesday) can you give me as much info as possible. Thanks alot.

I am only 18 and first cabin crew job, what were the other people like at the interview, what sorts of questions etc.

Thanks

No problems - interview lasted around 10 minutes. People friendly. Just checked your application form and ask few questions such as: Tell us about yourself and what you know about Air Newzealand. Just relax and be yourself - good luck.

EZYJET2006
6th Jun 2006, 16:45
Is that it 10 minutes? lol, did they tell you straight away whether you got job? or did they send you outside and tell you after discussing? how many interviewers were there?