PDA

View Full Version : Pilot Busted Drink Driving on the way to work

mim_pilot
6th Jun 2006, 10:31
Reported yesterday in the North West star a pilot was arrested on his way to work with a bac of .15. Casa are aware acording to the paper. tch tch

Anyone wit any info. Cant be good for the industry.

Lord Snot
6th Jun 2006, 11:48
You will not make it into the majors with that level of mathematics. If you'd finished the correct courses, you'd know the pucka presentation of the BAC value is " 0.15 "

As for boozing, everybody does it once or twice in GA..... who cares? :zzz:

bushy
6th Jun 2006, 12:09
You will not make it into the majors with that level of mathematics. If you'd finished the correct courses, you'd know the pucka presentation of the BAC value is " 0.15 "
As for boozing, everybody does it once or twice in GA..... who cares? :zzz:

You will not make it into ANY flying operation with an attitude like that. Operators care!

Lord Snot
6th Jun 2006, 12:27
You will not make it into ANY flying operation with an attitude like that.Too late!!!

cold
6th Jun 2006, 14:20
bushy
while some sit up everynight reading "How To Better Your Landings" or "Advanced Celestial Navigation For Aviators" :yuk: the rest of us like to drink...and ga was one of the best times to drink... remember that the legal limit of 0.05 was devised for the lowest common denominator... most people are no where near pissed at 0.15... i live in a glass house... hope his career is not hindered

lord snot
well said :E

The Voice
6th Jun 2006, 20:07
ooohah ...most people are no where near pissed at 0.15 . Most people at that reading are incoherrent, un-cordinated and argumentative, :ugh: who need a little supervised sleep to recover their usual balanced demeanour.

Capt Claret
7th Jun 2006, 00:17
When I saw the thread title I thought it was captain happy. ;) :p

from cold.

most people are no where near pissed at 0.15... i live in a glass house... hope his career is not hindered

tongue planted firmly in cheek, I hope. :eek:

mattyj
7th Jun 2006, 04:34
send him over here..its only fair..we have sent our fair share of Kiwi Drunks your way over the years :) :bored: :yuk: