View Full Version : weight and balance software

knarf77
5th Jun 2006, 23:48
hi there

Working for an handling company with mostly b747
looking for weight and balance program
does anybodey have any good ones that they know?
right now working with our inhouse system but still have do a lot of work filling in all the forms.

system should be able to take nonstandard stuff :centerloads,16ft lateral etc

regards frank:)

CR2
6th Jun 2006, 05:34
Why not make your own in excel? Not difficult. All the formulas you need are in the 747 Weight & Balance manual.

Po Boy
6th Jun 2006, 06:26
At Atlas we have an excellent system, that's very dependable, it's called the LOADMASTER!:D

RampTramp
6th Jun 2006, 21:01
Knarf77, check your PMs.

Buster Hyman
6th Jun 2006, 22:19
You know Ratty, of all the W&B programs I've used, I really liked that Excel one you've got. It's especially good as it doesn't ride on the back of a PAX system.:ok:

knarf77
6th Jun 2006, 23:18
thanks for the replies so far

we also have an excel sheet ,however we still have to write out all the forms wich takes a lot of time. does your program print out loadsheet in icao format? does it check dangerous goods (segegration). can you put in 16ft lateral? etc

could you send me your excel sheet ?

regards frank

CR2
7th Jun 2006, 06:21
knarf77

crossloads/centerloads etc etc all taken care of. DGR segregation is not part of the programme though.

As for sending you a copy, no way. Your company could contact CLX and ask them for a demo with a view to purchasing it...

Frt-Door
7th Jun 2006, 11:01
As for sending you a copy, no way. Your company could contact CLX and ask them for a demo with a view to purchasing it...

Well said, there is always someone trying to get something for nothing.

Flypuppy
7th Jun 2006, 11:22
Hey Ratty, shouldn't they be contacting the outsourced daughter company of CLX for that? :}

knarf77
7th Jun 2006, 21:08
thanks for the info

could someone of you give me the the address to get infromation regarding the weight and balance software? CLX

is this software excel based?

we allready have some here who made software in excel however still have to do a lot of manual writing

regards frank

Flypuppy
7th Jun 2006, 21:13
Check your PM's

Buster Hyman
8th Jun 2006, 01:29
I might have a copy here somewhere...what's the going rate Pups???:E :ouch: :suspect:

cargoflyer
8th Jun 2006, 06:16
I might have a copy here somewhere...what's the going rate Pups???:E :ouch: :suspect:

Whatever you quote, := we`ll be 5pct under just to show another valued customer on the deck :ugh: :E