PDA

View Full Version : QR A330 dual engine flame out PVG??

Sgnr de L'Atlantique
5th Jun 2006, 10:27
DATE: 01.06.2006
LOCAL TIME: evening
AIRLINE: Qatar AW
TYPE: Airbus A330-202
C/N: 746
OPERATION: ISP
FLIGHT No.: -
TO: Doha VIA: -
OCCUPANTS: PAX: - CREW: -
FATALITIES: PAX: 0 CREW: 0 OTHER: 0
INJURIES: PAX: 0 CREW: 0 OTHER: 0
DAMAGE TO AIRCRAFT: minor / none
After take off, the aircraft suffered a double engine flameout due to unknown reasons. However the pilots managed to restart both engines and returned safely to Shanghai.

I found this in another thread on this forum. So far I have not been able to get this one confirmed but it sounds very intresting.

New aircraft, dual flame out after take-off and still they managed to recover both engines....

Very strange that things stay so quiet here...Surely the plane must be grounded somewhere for investigation, Airbus industrie will be there as well, pax and crew must be shaken,.....

Is there anybody who knows more?:confused:

apaddyinuk
5th Jun 2006, 11:35
Very suspicious, this is not the first time that things have been so quiet on here regarding a possible incident involving a QR aircraft!!! :rolleyes:

salamalikum2
5th Jun 2006, 12:24
Not suspicious at all...Transparancy is not the strong point in QR!

Qatar airways is only good to make propaganda regarding his business and first class service....
I'm not suspicious,but rather Worried about this kind of politic.

Flying Daggers
5th Jun 2006, 14:35
Sgnr de L'Atlantique, yea is there anything to worry about? Can it get any worse? Its quiet cause nobody gives a damn about whats going on in that outfit. I only wish the little maniac was on board of that airplane.:yuk: Inshala. That's why QR is buying 340 cause they have 4 engines. Its highly improbable that 4 engines will flame out though I'm sure QR will prove it otherwise.:E

apaddyinuk
5th Jun 2006, 16:07
LOL....Yes, suspicious was the wrong choice of words. I should really have used "not suprisingly"!!!!

Mach_Krit
5th Jun 2006, 16:40
sounds like a GFU

Cessna1052
5th Jun 2006, 22:06
Wow! what an amazing aircraft, those Auto-ignitions does work.....hair raising for the crew though.

Flying Daggers
6th Jun 2006, 00:58
"There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why... I dream of things that never were, and ask why not?" R.F.Kennedy unfortunately shot today 1968. How true is that about QR!!! Perhaps one day things will change for better until then NO COMMANDER DISCRETION from my side. :=

capt.magoo
6th Jun 2006, 10:10
Not suspicious at all...Transparancy is not the strong point in QR!

SALAMUALIKUM2 RATHER THAN SLAGGING OFF THE SYSTEM,YOU SHOULD PRAISE THE CREW FOR THE GOOD OUTCOME.

THINGS LIKE FLAMEOUTS DO HAPPEN......

A TOTAL OF 25 INCIDENTS LIKE THESE HAVE HAPPENED AND THIS IS NUMBER ONE FOR AIRBUS.

salamalikum2
7th Jun 2006, 18:35
??Capt Magoo, i was just answering the post of Appadyinuk ...if i´m still allowed..??
Off course Flameouts happens, did i said the opposite..???
Take a deep breath and cool down...