PDA

View Full Version : AirNz Walk in interviews

EZYJET2006
4th Jun 2006, 14:43
Has anyone got one this coming week? or has anyone previously been to one, if so what they like?

Thank you

tart1
4th Jun 2006, 16:54
I don't know what they are.

Please tell me... I would like to go to one too!! :confused:

EZYJET2006
5th Jun 2006, 08:41
I think all the interview times are filled, have a look at www.aviationjobseach.com (http://www.aviationjobseach.com) it may still be on there.

Has anyone ever had airnz interview? please help? i only have few days left. Im only 18 and do not have first aid certificate.

Turroncin
5th Jun 2006, 16:13
Its basically what some airlines do over the phone, all over in 5 mins. Seems a waste of money to expect people to come all the way in for that, but then I guess if you want the job you just have to do it.

EZYJET2006
5th Jun 2006, 17:46
Any tips? What might they ask me?

Gloria
6th Jun 2006, 00:04
Just curious if these walk ins are for AirNZ Uk or actual NZ based positions. Does anyone know when Air NZ will recruit again for NZ positions. Cheers

High-Flying-Adored
6th Jun 2006, 07:13
Its basically what some airlines do over the phone, all over in 5 mins. Seems a waste of money to expect people to come all the way in for that, but then I guess if you want the job you just have to do it.

True, but once i get my eyes lasered i will be all over it. Even if it does mean flying from SYD to AKL.

hfa