View Full Version : Ex Channex A300

koiman
2nd Jun 2006, 18:50
G-CEXK has just been registered N317FV and is off to Karachi for a C-check on Sat 02-06-2006.
I have just set up my own company and am contracting for Jet2 at BOH
Best wishes to every one who i worked with at channex. MC:rolleyes:

freightdoggy dog
2nd Jun 2006, 20:10
Hey Koiman do you have a bit of Tarmac left over for my drive?

P.S, wasn't your Boss all snazy in his Golf Plus fours today at Rideys leaving do! More fake tan than a Stan and Teds hostie!

P.P.S Will pop round next week Koi, as I will deffo need that packing crate made.

Cee of Gee
4th Jun 2006, 10:14
Koiman,
is that 2 gone, 2 to go, are J & K still there?
Hope the new company goes well.
As I've said before - great people, great memories.
Cheers,
C o' G

koiman
4th Jun 2006, 21:12
HI MATE
Yes XH & XK gone XJ & XI wont be far behind.
Did some work on XI recently sitting around aint doing her any good.

Thanks for the good wishes. MAC:ok:

Shuperstar Loadie
7th Jun 2006, 13:23
Just heard today they may be orff somewhere hot and smelly, not talking about FDD's bedroom at our new palace either!

So is mustapha QC hiring the crews and loadies here??????:cool:

koiman
7th Jun 2006, 19:40
Afraid not it would seem the joint venture has enough crews already.
But having seen the aircraft i wouldn't be rushing to join the queue anyway!!!!!!

Rumour has it the ferry crew was a F/E short of a picnic!!!!!:D

freightdoggy dog
10th Jun 2006, 08:43
Shuperstar,

would you really go back to all those sleepless knights with young boxjockeys against all those sleepless nights to come at the Mighty Palace and weekends away with a bottle of newky brown ale and the most fabulous stunning loaded frontpage?

Work for Mustafa or Westlife, not a hard choice is it.

Nice to see Y#bbo is taking us sternly in hand, perhaps she will decorate my Gimp Dungeon and choose the soft furnishings. I can see those plastic fantastics clamped already!!!!!

MC, great to see you do'in alwight, would you also go back to being a zombie?? I doubt it. CU next week mush as I need some chippy work done for the removals.

CofG did you get THE photo? are you up for it in August??? Taxi fares not required!!

Yeah great times, amazing people,especially Pyscho Bunny trying to kill himself in Dubai:eek: ,

but we move onwards and Northwards! Bazar

antonovman
10th Jun 2006, 12:20
have channex closed down everything in BOH and moved up north ? al the people too ? ops mx etc
thanks stan

Cee of Gee
10th Jun 2006, 20:10
FDD,
I know where you're coming from - but we had a laugh doing it. [Wah-Wah in the creek, the torso from the Inn, around the ring etc.]
Got the photo cheers. ASAP confirm dates for Aug.
Just over two years ago, none of us could have guessed what was to happen. Onwards is spot-on.
Koiman, PM me -what company is it?
C o' G

koiman
10th Jun 2006, 20:26
FDD
My be a bit of a problem at the moment work long hours trying to fix them for Phil!!!!!!! But this time for decent money so no going back for me!!!!!!

But Shuperstar
out of the hot ashes there may be some thing rising.
Like at the Palace NOT!!!! Watch this space.

Antonovman
good to here your still in the job, celler bar in Germany good memories good People.:ok:

freightdoggy dog
10th Jun 2006, 22:04
Ah yes das ring!!!!

I almost forgot, e-mail cumin yr way c OF g re date of the bash.

Antonovman. Yep all movin North to Leeds.

Only Dart Group functions staying south are customer relations and trimmers. Ground Services are the first up North from Monday:ok: .

Too busy mush, don't belive it, you never ever worked a Saturday! or any other day with a "y" init l.o.l. C U next week mc:p

freightdoggy dog
11th Jun 2006, 13:08
Wheel Tappers and Shunters Premier League Saturday 10th of June

The Mighty Sh@g Palace 1 Pikey United 0 :D

Top Loadie
13th Jun 2006, 13:32
So you're keeping score at the Mighty Shag Palace then? What about away matches in Spain? I hear it's hot out there.

Let me know the Aug dates, I'll see if I'm around. C o' G can pick up on his way past I reckon. He won't need a wakeup call, he just took delivery of a bulk order of Wailing Mosque alarm clocks....

Shuperstar Loadie
13th Jun 2006, 15:33
Well the time of the gathering draws near!!!
There can be only one!!!!

Wailing alarm clocks are the way to go! Got the real thing 5 mins down the road from the abode!

Yep the Y#bbo will def take us in hand!

Fly the green fin!!!!!!!!! In my dreams.:zzz:

freightdoggy dog
13th Jun 2006, 18:37
Ah Top Loadie :ok: ,

C of G now has the date, and you are more than welcome to add to the Tappers and Shunters scoresheet.

Don't know about "playing away" personally, but as for Spain being HOT, I would prefer to think of it as customer relations.

As for the local talent, I hear that the Hollyoaks/Loaded centre page star was seen giving Shuper a tour of the local watering holes at the weekend.

Re: The wailing, that was only the bleeding house alarm waking up all our neighbours due to a vigorous movement in the top bedroom:

ps tell Hurdy to come as well, he deffo needs some plastic fantastics to play with :) There will also be plenty of bouncy castles awaiting his pleasure

Cee of Gee
13th Jun 2006, 20:15
dogg -check PM
Top Loadie - you don't seriously think I'm keeping them!
Anyway, you know you'll soon be getting one!:{
Shuper - hope to catch up soon.
C o' G

dionysius
13th Jun 2006, 21:46
How about you guys using PM for the love letters :)

Whats the real rumours, where have all the ex Channex Loadies ended up ?:rolleyes:

ILS Repeater
14th Jun 2006, 11:05
All the ex Channex loadies dispersed far and wide, lets face it, you wouldn't want them all together in one place anyway far to dangerous !:=

Worth noting though that he worst two reprobates are planning on sharing a house. I pity the neighbours !
Thank god its in Leeds and not somewhere important !

Best of luck guys, that goes for all former Green-Tailers.

ILS

Shuperstar Loadie
14th Jun 2006, 12:26
Diyonisous

The Tyrant! We are all on here!! The A300's are off to sunnier places and the loadies have spread to the 4 winds. FDD can normally do 4 wind by himself!

Some flight deck are now 757 drivers for us and the f/e's have all dissapeared!

Hurdy, Top Loadie, cee of gee, stan and teds in the same space at the same time! WOW! the c/c up ere wont know wots hit em!:ok:

freightdoggy dog
14th Jun 2006, 19:59
Luckily for you Dionysius they are not all in yer face or on your manor!!!!!

Why do you wish to know?

Ever had that feeling, you've just walked onto the Fratton End wearing a scummers shirt?

Novi Sad mean anything to you? or how about the 657 crew? or the mighty Bazza Dewing, obviously not unless you have to go and google it?

These guys have "in" jokes and you are deffo on the outside. So may I suggest you go and butt in somewhere else if you are looking for the latest avionic fit to MSN 124.

So Shuper are you allowed out to play on Saturday nite? cos some Stern lady is begging to get some Doggy dog action!

Rhoda Horswunce
16th Jun 2006, 18:28
Now careful FDD - I resemble that last remark, as well you know! :rolleyes:

So anyway my older and former colleagues - how the devil are you all and how's the working world treating you? I hope you're all getting on ok - loadsa beer; loadsa wine; loadsa women and all the trouble that goes with it all!!:)

I hope that contracting goes alright at Jet2 - just make sure you get paid weekly cos you don't want Dennis doing a runner after 30 days work, do ya!?? You might find his phone bill list outweighs your wages too!! ;)

Take it easy all and maybe get to meet up with you all again one of these fine days. Well, maybe one of you??? Ah, sod ya then! ;)

freightdoggy dog
16th Jun 2006, 20:47
Rhoda,

obviously not the Jewish Rhoda from New York, who stared in a sitcom on BBC2 in the late 70s' ? Nice to hear from yer mukka.

I would never insult you over the avionic fit of MSN 124, as it paid ye plenty of O/T over the years.

Or if you mean those poor deluded people who now have to put up with Rubert Lowe, (who you have to admit has a canny resemblence to someone you used to work for !!!!!!!!) I apologise to you most reservedly and retract that statement your honour.

I hope that your life is well and that the OU is nearly finished. PM me or give us a bell in BOH and I will give you the date of the PARTY in LBA. If you see CoCo Brown, give him a poke in the ribs , as I never new if he was asleep or awake with those fixed eyebrows.

P.S Capt Old letch called me yesterday and told me not to forget, "that if it floats, flys or fecks, it is far cheaper to rent it". and he should know!

Rhoda Horswunce
17th Jun 2006, 17:30
LoL! In fact I have to admit I often wondered if he was awake too, even when I was talking to him! :confused:

As for MSN 124 bud, it was a very successful aircraft and I'm just looking at my account balance as we speak - I really must get a widescreen monitor dude! ;) Actually we were really worried that some idiot was going to fix it one day!

As for the OU, still got 2 more years to go and as you know bud I'm always happy to give advice if I can. I'll PM you but I live in BRU now, not Irn Bru for you blokes in EDI, just BRU so I doubt very much I'd be able to get back for a reunion - but never say never, eh!? If I can't get there, can you send me a couple of drinks over??

Take it easy FDD!