PDA

View Full Version : ETIHAD

robertmacavei
1st Jun 2006, 09:03
how is personal life in Etihad?

JamesHook
1st Jun 2006, 10:40
It is the same as in every airline, every body talks about every body. Here if you are part of it, then your life is their life, they will be talking about you from the office to every single outstation. Plus they know who you bring to your apartmént every time and they not only have it on paper but on video.....

robertmacavei
1st Jun 2006, 11:11
JamesHook,thank's for your replay,

sorry,it is the same a jail? I'm ask this because I want to apply for cabin crew position.I am scared

robertmacavei
1st Jun 2006, 11:16
JamesHook,you working for ETIHAD?

JamesHook
1st Jun 2006, 11:48
No, I'm not working for them any more. Was doing it until recently. Have some friends who are still there. It's not like jail, but is not easy to have a personal life.

robertmacavei
1st Jun 2006, 13:04
JamesHook, I can to have a girlfriend and I can to live together with my girlfriend?

JamesHook
1st Jun 2006, 13:16
sure, if you are a girl, if you are a guy you've got to have your own appartment. per law in the UAE you cannot live under the same roof with a woman unless: you are married, or she is your mother or your sister.

robertmacavei
1st Jun 2006, 13:30
ok,thank's but I'm not married,in this situation what I can to make? don't want to living alone .I can to make thing like this?

Dr_Vandenburg
1st Jun 2006, 17:33
Well the first thing you need to do dear boy is learn to write English a little better than your last futile attempt!

Funny how you can write perfect English on your other posts.

JamesHook took the time to answer your many questions, Nobody likes to be played for a fool.

You currently work for Etihad this I know.

Try to use these boards as Capt Danny intended and not for your own sick pleasure.

TightSlot
1st Jun 2006, 21:30
Enough Already!!!

:ugh: