PDA

View Full Version : International Jetclub at FAB

LB1985
31st May 2006, 12:57
Hi all,

Just wondering if anybody here has any information on International Jetclub at Farnborough. I understand they operate a G5, G4, G200, Challenger and Citation 1. Are these aircraft UK registered? Any view of the company?

Cheers!

LB

GULF69
31st May 2006, 13:32
I know some of the pilots... you fly your ass off on some of the planes (i'm talking 12h flight, a few hours rest in a hotel and then another 12h flight, same crew)... Think they've done just short of 2000 hours in 2 years with the one plane...

spanishflea
31st May 2006, 14:07
2 G550s, a C601, and an HS125 is my info. Certainly not sure about any G200 or Citation 1 out of Farnborough, although I think only one G550 and the HS125 actualy operate out of the Farnborough base.

All the above are on the Cayman register apart from one which I think is on the Saudi register.

LB1985
31st May 2006, 15:59
Thanks Gulf69 and Spanishflea. Anybody got any more information, or the regs of the aircraft in question?

GULF69
1st Jun 2006, 07:07
i know the two G550's are VP-BLR and VP-BLA. not sure bout the rest...

janusz
2nd Jun 2006, 16:05
The owner, Murray Law, is an absolute nutter apparently. Hates pilots, questions every penny on every receipt. The Gulfstreams do what they were designed for - lots of long sectors. Owned by Indian steel magnate, Irish financier/hotelier and a Saudi owned one.

Challenger owned by an Aussie and spends a lot of time in Australia (during our winter).

That's all I know.

Woldn't bother yourself.

Janusz

pilotbear
4th Jun 2006, 15:16
Janusz, you are talking out of your :=

Mr Wonka
10th Jun 2006, 09:08
I dont and have never worked for these people but ,I must say that on 2 occasions i have met Murray Law I have found him to be civil and rather nice chap to talk too.

But i dont work for them so maybe somone can tell me different !

Mr W

Scampi
14th Jun 2006, 10:13
From what I understand sounds like Janusz is understating the facts!
Never heard anything good about the company and know several people who have been involved there. Rumoured to have a high staff turnover too.
Plenty of good companies at Farnborough if you are looking for work.
Think I would agree with Janusz and say RUN A COUNTRY MILE!

joeninety
12th Jul 2006, 15:19
[quote=janusz]The owner, Murray Law, is an absolute nutter apparently. Hates pilots, questions every penny on every receipt. The Gulfstreams do what they were designed for - lots of long sectors. Owned by Indian steel magnate, Irish financier/hotelier and a Saudi owned one.

Woldn't bother yourself.

Yes agree with you,!!!! the company has a bad name, in the industry, have dealt with the owner on many occasions, and hes very difficult, but he has good contracts..........wonder how??? with his number 2 being so unpleasant "doesnt make eye contact, rude ignorant and repugnant is a polite description, the sooner the owner cans him the better for his company.
The market is buoyant and better paid jobs out there without bothering with them.
Happy flying

bluesafrica
12th Jul 2006, 17:37
I am employed by IJC and I must strongly disagree with above opinions. I been treated fairly and the deal been better than my contract stipulates. This includes dealings with top management down to accounts. Nothing than good to say. Wonder if you folks are bitter that they didnīt hire you?
Blues