PDA

View Full Version : Nice - France

Level Change 340kt
30th May 2006, 19:15
Can any Emirates drivers give me a lttle info on where to stay in Nice? I am staff travelling with EK from Brisbane to Dubai and onto Nice in August? I would prefer a holiday rental as opposed to an apartment.
Thank you:)

Fox3snapshot
30th May 2006, 22:53
I am staying at an outstanding little spot 50 m from the esplanade and close to pretty much everything. Very clean, rated at 2 start but would rate it a solid 3. The studio appartment has kitchenette, ensuite etc. All pretty new, wireless net also for free while your here (as I type in fact). On all the major bus routes, staff speak english (quite novel fro France!). All in all I am very happy with it. I booked it on Expedia.com.uk the day before I arrived and had no glitches whatsoever. Whilst you are looking for holiday appartment you will be in for a bit of a battle as its the peak of summer and everything is premium.

The hotel is:

Citea Nice Magnan

12 avenue de la californie
Nice 06200
France

33 (497) 07 28 00 Fax: 33 (497) 07 28 01

45 quid a night, and which is great value for here! :ok:

You may get EK discount somewhere but you will have to let the troops fill you in on that.

Good luck.

P.S Awesome Irish Pub (after you have got sick of raw beef and French bread!) is Ma Nolans, http://www.ma-nolans.com/ , great service, great Ginnie and Murphy's too! :p

Level Change 340kt
1st Jun 2006, 07:21
Thank you for your information. I have been lucky in securing a booking for August.:)