PDA

View Full Version : DEFO A330 at QR,what to expect?

KRUGERFLAP
30th May 2006, 17:08
Is this good?

As the DEC is stopped maybe try DEFO A330 ?

Any INFO ? pay scale? hour/month?

Cheers,

KF

Flying Daggers
31st May 2006, 17:17
KRUGERFLAP, man are u nuts? Only if u are a hopeless jobless. Otherwise its NO GO mate. U don't wanna some strange shadows to tell ya how to press a button do u? I'd be bloody scared to fly as an FO with some of the fellas running around here. Its no joy. as u just read no pay rise :yuk: so better try EK.
see ya.

loc22550
1st Jun 2006, 03:32
My Advice, Take a U turn and avoid this company as far as you can....
This company doesnīt care at all about crew,the welfare of the crew is the last priority here.
Cheers.

salamalikum2
1st Jun 2006, 18:31
F/O in Qr, donīt even think to join the company..condition are poor, if you have a family and kids, you may spend 40 to 50% of you salary to rent a decent villa in Doha today!!
The result...Most of the captain are trained now to fly on the right hand seat(because a lot of f/o are leaving) so the brainless managment of QR prefer to pay two captains for a flight(i donīt even talk about CRM problem it may cause expecially here), instead of solving the real problem,by increasing the condition ,and thinking about the welfare of the crew!
cheers.

sec 3
1st Jun 2006, 21:37
If you need an Airbus check-out go for it, otherwise........:eek:

Jo Banana
1st Jun 2006, 22:47
Kruger Flap

just as F/Daggers pointed out; if you have the experience to go in as a 330 skipper.....why the heck would you consider going in as a an FO!!??...Would be a rather backward step, career wise, if you ask me..especially as there are are a lot of jobs out there.

Of course.. if your really desperate/ out of work.. thats different......A job is better than NO job!!!!:)

bluepacific
4th Jun 2006, 05:05
Jo Banana ..................... Big Galana !!!:E

Jo Banana
4th Jun 2006, 07:01
[B]Hi Kaptun Blue Pacific

I cant do noth'n for ya man!!...:p