View Full Version : AO new management

OCCR
30th May 2006, 10:09
Company News
View Archived News Updates
30 May 2006
Announcement - Australian Airlines

ANNOUNCEMENT - AUSTRALIAN AIRLINES

Narendra Kumar, Group General Manager Regional Airlines, will take over responsibility for the Australian Airlines operation based in Cairns from today, 30 May. Narendra's portfolio now encompasses domestic regional flying and our wetlease operations, as follows:

QantasLink;
National Jet Systems B717 and BAe146 services;
JetConnect in New Zealand; and
Australian Airlines.

Andrea Staines, who will be leaving the Qantas Group on 6 July, will remain available to provide support to Narendra during the transition of Australian Airlines to a wetlease operation.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Andrea for her significant contribution to Qantas and wish her every success for the future.

John Borghetti
Executive General Manager
Qantas Airlines

Eagleman
30th May 2006, 22:52
So both the females GD had on his EXCO have now failed. Lucky the guys are so good eh :yuk:

Sunshine Coaster
30th May 2006, 23:30
Did I hear somebody suggest replacing one token manager with a different sort of token manager:=

Hah, never happen in QF, could it?

The Coaster:E

Elroy Jettson
1st Jun 2006, 23:37
New titles for the flt ops boys running the show too. Congrats to you both! All the best for the wet lease format. :ok:

As for being the jit connict of the wist isle, tech crew EBA overdue, cabin crew have been locked in for a while yet. Will have to wait and see. Still not as bad as the T and Cs offered in the "Welfare State" of NZ. (YET?) :uhoh:

Tech crew on QF staff travel, cabin crew on reduced staff travel unfortunately. Not sure it would save the company a thing to not give it to them. (A few double negatives there, but you know what I mean).

topend3
3rd Jun 2006, 01:14
anyone know where AS is off to???:confused:

B A Lert
4th Jun 2006, 20:30
anyone know where AS is off to???:confused:

Who cares? Why would anyone care? :yuk:

triadic
4th Jun 2006, 22:28
BAlert (!)

Did you miss out on the training when you were a kid about not saying anything about someone unless it was nice?

Play the ball, not the wo/man.:= :=