PDA

View Full Version : who flys SE Queensland and in particular, Brisbane.

7balja01
30th May 2006, 03:39
hello all,

i was just wondering who here flys around Bribane. from Bribane to gold coast, sunshine coast, or vise versa. anyone fly from the airport along the bruce highway near the glasshouse mountains? archerfield? coolangatta? or any other ports?

bally?

maxeemum
30th May 2006, 22:02
Don't see many happy waving people at 50 ft, however the nice folks at Amberley are always telling me about all the other possible conflicts squawking 1200. Such a popular code, everyone wants the same number....................... As for the LOE west of Mt Cootha, well those folks have already changed over to AF TWR and don't want to say hello on the area FREQ, Numbers, Radar Freq etc.............. SE QLD is a great place to fly.

:rolleyes:

Texdoc
16th Jun 2006, 05:53
YEP! :ok: Got real good on a radio after doing a photgraphic job with an inexperienced photographer, so loitering for quite a while, at St Lucia. Right in the northerly outbound lane of, and bordering on GAAP CTR1500 + CLL1000, CLL1500 and CLL2500, in and out of them all for different angles and perspectives at various heights to 4000' for the wide shot. :eek:

belly tank
16th Jun 2006, 14:30
great place to fly.....out of cooly, gold coast, moosehead field!!, southpark traffic!:confused: .....slim shady:cool: ...baby sips:yuk:( goto pick you act up andy) ....port macquarie...:{ ...scots who can drink and put men to shame:D .........id say its a great place to fly:ok:......dad and i are always up for the challenge:ok: :D.........to those who read this post you know what i mean:p

McGowan
19th Jun 2006, 03:39
belly tank,
Heard the same story, but the version I got was that YOU may have been the start of/ cause of the last bit of lemonade consumtion that went on in the area...................:E

7balja01
19th Jun 2006, 04:16
sorry,

i dont get a bit off this...:ugh:

ball:}

topendtorque
19th Jun 2006, 13:34
Bally

You might when yer balls drop

tet

7balja01
19th Jun 2006, 23:13
well, i think i just felt this untightening of my testicles in my pants, but i still dont get it?..................
thats right , you said MIGHT didnt you.:}

ball.

jinglejim
20th Jun 2006, 08:03
he asked a legit q. just answer it you f....s.

7balja01
20th Jun 2006, 09:00
looks like jinglejim wants to know as well

now theres two of us.....:mad: +:mad:

topendtorque
20th Jun 2006, 12:37
Goddamm - pull the other leg it'll play jingle bells.

HIGHBALLS to both of you.

THAT'S A CLUE IF YOU CAN HANDLE IT

after steering these damm things around for 32 years and planks another 8 or so, with only one problem belong finger and countless many saves, I must be a f----t Eh?

Bronx
20th Jun 2006, 14:21
Don't know if this is SE Queensland or even if it's close. :)

The picture was sent to by a friend in NZ. It was taken by Rob Neil an aviation photographer and writer in New Zealand but the location's Queensland.

[B]http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i146/KiwiJoe/Queensland_2.jpg

imabell
20th Jun 2006, 23:44
hi bronx,

the photo is around the whitsunday islands off the central queensland coast.

some of the many tourist machines operated out of hamilton island, or hammo as it is commonly known.:cool:

Te_Kahu
21st Jun 2006, 02:22
He is now the new owner and Editor of Pacific Wings magazine.
TK

7balja01
21st Jun 2006, 09:28
mr selfish,

thats the sort of answer i was looking for. i wanted to know if any individuals fly around the South East, not companies.

so that next time i see your heli i know who you are.....:E

so did anyone here fly a blue and white hughes 300 type thingy over my area this arvo?

bally.:E

topendtorque
21st Jun 2006, 15:13
"He is now the new owner and Editor of Pacific Wings magazine."

Te_Kahu
and the previous owner was ND???? or different setup.

Te_Kahu
21st Jun 2006, 21:17
TeT

Previous owner/editor was Callum MacPherson, who in turn took it over from his father Ross when he died about 10 years ago.

TK