PDA

View Full Version : Private Jets

aeroplaneplane
28th May 2006, 11:00
Hey people,

Just wondering if anyone has any information on Private Jet companies looking for CC based in Switzerland. Or at least that will allow the CC to work out of Switzerland.

Also does anyone have any experiences of these companies. And what are the requirements, working conditions, etc.

Thanks alot everyone,

APP

aeroplaneplane
28th May 2006, 21:25
Any answers to my question would really be appreciated.

Thanks,

APP:)

tart1
28th May 2006, 22:06
aeroplaneplane, info about private and executive flying seems to be a closely-guarded secret round here!!

I have noticed that many threads get started asking about it but there are zero or very few replies.

From my experience, I can only tell you that it is very hard to get into, jobs are rarely advertised and if you have no previous experience of this type of flying, then you can just about forget it.

If I knew of a way to succeed, I would gladly share it with you!! :hmm:

filipehm
29th May 2006, 12:07
Yes, I once spoke to the recruiter at Netjets Portugal, and she says they only hire people with experience, preferrably in first class, as they don't give Cabin Crew training like other major airlines do. I think they require you to have about 3-5 years of experience. It's also very competitive - she says that on a normal day, they usually receive aroun 40 CC CVs... So I'd say have a shot if you have the experience required!
Good luck!

flightlevelchange
2nd Jun 2006, 21:28
aero

Check your pm's

The works out their if you look in the right places

FLC

tart1
2nd Jun 2006, 22:02
aero
Check your pm's
The works out their if you look in the right places
FLC
See what I mean?? Secretive!! :hmm:

Pleeeeeeaze share with us all - I don't know where the right places to look are. :O :O

flightlevelchange
3rd Jun 2006, 22:46
LOL Tart1

Have you seen Luton, with the amount of Biz Jets they have there???

check your pm/s

FLC

miss dubai
14th Jun 2006, 19:35
Hi guys!

I've been trying to look into private flying in the ME!
I have the experience.... but can't find any info on companies either!
please help me! I would be grateful of any info you canshare with me!

Thanks!

chiaroscuro
15th Jun 2006, 04:34
miss dubai,

check your pm. gave you some names.