PDA

View Full Version : Learjet 35 Initial Course

Fox Tango
27th May 2006, 01:46
Hi Everyone,
I am interested to find out where can I do an initial training course for Learjet 35 in Australia or the USA. I understand that to get clearance to do flying training for non USA citizen in America is difficult after 9/11.
Thank You.

lobanski
27th May 2006, 06:15
Hi Everyone,
I am interested to find out where can I do an initial training course for Learjet 35 in Australia or the USA. I understand that to get clearance to do flying training for non USA citizen in America is difficult after 9/11.
Thank You.

Hey,
Not sure about Australia but if you wish to go to the states i'd suggest using one of the recognised training facilities, Flight safety or CAE.
You'll find links to the TSA website which will walk you through the process.
The TSA website help page is: https://www.flightschoolcandidates.gov/student_help.htm

Good luck

Fox Tango
27th May 2006, 07:36
Hi Mr Lobanshi,
Wow! that was a speedy reply. Yes, the TSA website given is indeed useful. Thanks a lot. But still not sure where to enquiry about details of the Learjet 35 course. Hope some one can refer me to some sites??
Thank you.

chinny
27th May 2006, 07:41
Flight safety in Tucson do them.

flying headbutt
27th May 2006, 08:27
Also try Simuflite in Dallas, very good facilities although it's been a while since I was there.

lobanski
28th May 2006, 06:49
Hi Mr Lobanshi,
Wow! that was a speedy reply. Yes, the TSA website given is indeed useful. Thanks a lot. But still not sure where to enquiry about details of the Learjet 35 course. Hope some one can refer me to some sites??
Thank you.

Hey,

FSI , Atlanta GA also offer LR35 series classes.

Fox Tango
28th May 2006, 12:58
Hi everyone,
Thanks to all of you for helping me out. It is deeply appreciated.
Regards
FT

globallocal
28th May 2006, 13:40
send me a pm with your email if you want to do it in Oz. I did it there, and i might be able to set you up with it, just depends on where you want to use it. As for the states I'm trying to get a US ATP at the moment it's only taken since Jan. The FAA are giving me a hard time, well our POI from our FSDO. I'm pretty sure you had to be enrolled in a course before you do your TSA stuff or is it the other way around any way good luck with it.

Globallocal.

Sonic Zepplin
3rd Jun 2006, 20:17
http://www.panamacademy.com/type.asp?id=214

These guys can do it for less I am sure

Fox Tango
5th Jun 2006, 02:05
Hi
Thank you for the response to my request.
Will look into it.
Cheers.
FT:)