PDA

View Full Version : How sure can i be of a CLASS I MEDICAL

iamanaussiemavrick
25th May 2006, 10:39
Hi,

I am Kanak and i am from India and i am 17. I got enroled with an aviation college in australia.

I have to take a class I medical and after getting it i can go there and start my training.

But the problem is that i can take the medical test only on june 23rd.

I am tensed whether i will get it or not.

I dont have any problem with eyes as far as i know.
I dont wear any glass and i am not colour blind.

Can anyone tell me my chances of getting medical or the tests done for medical so that i can do it with some other doictors and be sure of that.

Waiting for all yours reply

Regards
Kanak

Martin1234
25th May 2006, 11:10
If you've got good vision and no problem/defiency with your eyes or any other part of your body and no "medical history", I would say that it's highly likely that you will pass an Aussie medical. If I were given ten times the money back if you failed I still wouldn't bet on it.

Have you considered getting a medical in India as well if that's where you want to end up working eventually?

cortilla
25th May 2006, 16:02
or you could get a class one medical in india first and seeing as its an ICAO nation, and therefore medical requirements should be fairly similar. It will give you a fairly good idea what your likely chances are of getting one in Oz. If you pass then there should be no real problem, if you fail then you can see what the problem was and go from there. Best of luck anyway.