PDA

View Full Version : Mytravel Equipment Question

flyingisgr8
24th May 2006, 23:09
Hi all,
Just a quick note to see if anyone out there knows what aircraft type will be operating the Mytravel Manchester-Las Palmas flight on the 10th July 2006? Flight departs at 1815 or thereabouts. Thanks in advance.:ok:

Wodrick
25th May 2006, 06:31
A321 ........................

Mr A Tis
25th May 2006, 08:26
Seems a good thread to ask this:-
I heard the MYT A330s are to be refurbished, if so, any timescale to this & are there going to be any significant improvements?
Ta.

Strepsils
25th May 2006, 11:15
Mytravel Equipment Question

Have you been watching "Catch me if you can"?:8 :}

silverelise
25th May 2006, 12:39
I heard the MYT A330s are to be refurbished
Are they getting rid of the downstairs toilets and reverting to a more conventional layout?

flyingisgr8
25th May 2006, 22:16
Have you been watching "Catch me if you can"?:8 :}
No........

Thomas_Cook_757-300
26th May 2006, 17:42
Seems a good thread to ask this:-
I heard the MYT A330s are to be refurbished, if so, any timescale to this & are there going to be any significant improvements?
Ta.

The fleet is progressively being fitted with leather seats and improved seat padding and foams with 5 Airbus narrow bodies currently in service with the new cabins for Summer 2006.

The A330 fleet is to be fitted with the above and an increase in legroom will take place in economy to 31" by Summer 2007.

April saw the roll out of self check-in desks at Manchester and East Midlands and new service concepts where introduced at the beginning of May including an improved second service on long haul which now consists of a pizza snack or hot breakfast as appropriate to the time of day and a kids meals is now in development along with a planned improved of the Premiair Gold meal service.

Thanks
Thomas_Cook_757-300

slim_slag
26th May 2006, 17:58
Flew MyTravel long haul recently on a very cheap deal and was pleasantly surprised, in a lot of ways they do a better job than some of the scheduled legacy carriers. What was interesting was they gave everybody on the aircraft one of their customer survey forms. The impression given was that MyTravel actually cares about what their 'el cheapo' passengers think, which is clearly not the case with most other legacy scheduled carriers. So more power to them.

Han Special
19th Jun 2006, 11:23
we do.our wages depend on it.