PDA

View Full Version : IJM International Jet Management

PPRuNeUser0215
24th May 2006, 08:45
Saw a series of adverts in Flight International's online job pages for a company called International Jet Management.
Does anyone know who they are ? I couldn't find any website apart from a company with the same name, different logo, based in the States.
Not interested in a job with them but curious to find out more for my "jobs file". You never know when it might become useful.

sixfeetabove
24th May 2006, 10:26
It's a company in Austria as far as I know.

FlyMD
24th May 2006, 12:11
It's a bona fide jet management company with clients mainly in Russia. T&C about average for the industry.

The people I have met who are working for them are very nice professionals, including the Boss. Some of the freelancers they have been employing, however, are very distasteful people, which might be the reason they are looking for full-time employees...

Jimmy The Big Greek
24th May 2006, 23:28
Can I work for them with a FAA ATPL license or do I need JAA.

Jimmy The Big Greek
1st Jun 2006, 18:37
Hi

does anyone have info regarding their interview process. Are there any psychometric tests.

In the ad they did not say anything about license. Is an FAA ATPL or must I have JAA license.

g5tom
3rd Jun 2006, 10:48
Hi,
I believe JAA license is required as they operate under an European (Austrian)AOC. Aircrafts are registred in Austria and they mainly operate in Russia.

Cheers,
g5tom

Jimmy The Big Greek
3rd Jun 2006, 15:53
ok thank very much :{