PDA

View Full Version : Handling at Edinburgh - Signature or Greer...?

dreadnought
23rd May 2006, 10:11
Bonjour,

I'm taking a Hawk800XP into Edinburgh three times in June and I've never been before - can somebody help me decide between Signature or Greer Avn for handling?

I've heard good things about Greer although I can't help feeling that Signature might be a safer pair of hands as they're well established and have been around that much longer. Whichever one I choose they'd better make a bleedin good job of handling the pax (ie my boss and colleagues)...

Thanks in advance.

TD&H
23rd May 2006, 11:06
Have used Signature a few times, a safe if not spectacular pair of hands. Like so many European FBOs they do the job, but won't make you feel special.

There's a PM on its way to you.

J32/41
23rd May 2006, 13:04
From past experience, go with Signature, never had any problems with them.

Lembrado
25th May 2006, 15:02
Hi.

Greer offer better value coupled with better service. Ask for James - He will sort you out.

(I have no affiliation with Greer whatsoever)

Lem.

cloudchaser5
26th May 2006, 07:49
Without doubt Use greer, have used them on a numerouse and they will go out of their wqay to help you, and nice people to boot ,
Signature are efficient , but I feel Greer offer the personal touch with the same efficiency

SixDelta
29th May 2006, 11:23
Undoubtably Greer, excellent service at EDI and PIK. Signature are good but Greer seems to be a lot more "customer orientated"

Cheers

StressFree
29th May 2006, 18:30
Greer will get my business every time I'm up north. Top firm, great service.

:ok:

dreadnought
27th Jun 2006, 19:05
Thanks for all your replies.

In the end I took a bit of a gamble and gave the handling to Greer Aviation, which is possibly the best gamble I've made in my life - they were absolutely brilliant.

I'd recommend them to anyone - efficient, professional, friendly, polite, switched on, knowledgeable and helpful. Cheaper than Signature, and with their own fuel truck waiting on our arrival. Top-notch.

As an aside, they're also in the process of putting in an executive lounge and some other new facilities. Just a crying shame they don't operate at anywhere other than PIK or EDI...