PDA

View Full Version : Looking for article on Private Jets

KLN94
23rd May 2006, 08:32
I'm trying to locate an article that describes all the different types of private jets from turboprops through VLJ's, mid size and right up to Global Expresses, G550's and BBJ's.

Anything come to mind?

Many thanks in advance.

KLN

J32/41
23rd May 2006, 08:43
Do you just want to know specs of each aircraft?

KLN94
23rd May 2006, 09:35
I'm looking for an article that covers all the attributes of each aircraft in fairly loose terms. Ideally in order of size and cost from smalllest to biggest and most expensive, including speed, payload, number of passengers/pilots, range and some comments about the manufacturer and the aircraft themselves...

I would have thought that such an article would have been written in at least one aviation publication in the last few years...

Thanks again.

J32/41
23rd May 2006, 10:19
http://www.airliners.net/info/

TD&H
23rd May 2006, 11:12
Have you read B&CA for May 2006? Its purchase planning handbook has much of the information for size, range, seating, fuel burns (NBAA range/payload specs) etc. etc. that will certainly be a good start. Also didn't Flight International have some information in it a few weeks ago?

KLN94
24th May 2006, 08:21
Many thanks Guys. A great help...!

NorthCountryBoy
24th May 2006, 10:47
I recall seeing something in Flight International not too long ago (last 3 months I think) which could be useful to you. It was a business aviation special or something - just binned all our back copies a few days ago unfortunately so can't be 100%