PDA

View Full Version : ...and now the good news

TukTuk BoomBoom
21st May 2006, 18:57
Anyone whos read a few threads here will notice they can often descend into negative comments about particular places to work .

What about some positive comments about employers either you are or have worked for.
Yeah i expect this thread to die after the usual sarcastic postings.
But it can all be pretty negative on this site but not all jobs suck, so where are the good ones??
If you want to post something negative theres lots of other threads to do that on
Ill start...

A friend of mine has worked last summer for Australian operator HeliRes in Antarctica and loved it. Said it was a great bunch of people and he really enjoyed the experience.

MCA
21st May 2006, 20:48
Best job I have ever had went like this (Canadian summer season)…. Arrived on site the boss picked me up in a brand new truck, checked me into a good hotel, told me to charge everything to him, and then left me the truck to drive for the season. After working for 2 weeks I moved into an apartment and the boss paid for my first months rent…. After 2 months I took a week off with the girlfriend and the boss paid me for the week off and said I could use his boat! On top of all that I also get personal use of the helicopters (fishing etc) so guess where I am heading at the end of this month….

CRAZYBROADSWORD
21st May 2006, 21:00
Not really a job but I do now have almost free access to 3 machines courtesy of the owners who I taught to fly.

paco
22nd May 2006, 02:22
Best job satisfaction? JCB
Best guys to work with? Aerogulf, Remote Helicopters and Yellowhead.

Phil

Flapwing
22nd May 2006, 03:13
Okanagan.... !!