PDA

View Full Version : UFO 'crashes' into KZN sea

flyboy2
21st May 2006, 11:26
2006-05-20 22:12:02
http://www.news24.com
Numerous" eye-witnesses have reported an unidentified flying object crashing into the sea off the coast of Port Shepstone. Port Shepstone - The National Sea Rescue Institute (NSRI) is monitoring a mysterious situation on the KZN south coast.
NSRI Shelley Beach station commander, Eddie Noyons, said eye-witnesses had reported an unidentified object - possibly an aircraft - crashing into the sea behind the breaker line off-shore of the Port Shepstone High School.
Police, rescue craft and a fixed wing aircraft were alerted to the scene to investigate.
Noyons said: "Following a full-scale search of the area covering 12 square nautical miles nothing has been found.
"There are no reports of activity in the area that may be related to this incident and there are no aircraft reported overdue or missing."
He said numerous eye-witnesses - including teachers and pupils attending a sports event at the high school, by-standers and local fishermen - were convinced they had seen an aircraft go into the water.
They said they saw smoke and described "water exploding".
Some also reported seeing flames.
Noyons said: "Some reported seeing something, an unidentified object, splash into the sea causing a ripple effect of waves."
Noyons said it was being presumed that weather activity in the area at the time might have given the impression of something falling into the sea.
" We will continue to monitor the situation, which remains a mystery," he said.
News24/SAPA

Fah Kin Su Pah
21st May 2006, 18:35
I saw it. It was Chuck Norris.

GULF69
22nd May 2006, 05:47
Chuck Norris crashed because he wanted to.

JT8D-15
22nd May 2006, 06:40
Sorry people. I think I may be missing something or I am just stupid {or both} but what has ET landing off Port Shepstone got to do with ol' Chuckie boy { and I mean besides the fact that they both went to the same acting lessons}.

JT8D

GULF69
22nd May 2006, 06:50
nothing at all.......unless that is what Chuck Norris wants you to think...???

pongopilot
22nd May 2006, 06:56
I think this was an action by the third force to distract the focus away from the weapons of mass distraction (impala's) that are exported to Brazil. Maybe we should send t the logistics general and the supercop to investigate this.

When a loggie starts doing investigations? Scary

flyingmogul
22nd May 2006, 17:38
Rumour has it, Chuckie was on his way in to replace Zuma, then when he finally got close, he chickened out and ditched!:}

FakePilot
22nd May 2006, 18:01
Goodness has this Chuck thing become pervasive!

Q4NVS
22nd May 2006, 20:19
Thought it was the first flight of SA's newest LCC..?

Due to excessive "Balloon" payments on their equipment they could not afford to lower the price per seat, so decided to throw in a diving expedition instead.

Poluka.com?

SIC
23rd May 2006, 16:26
I am not a moderator or anything but it seems that this thread is about Chuck Norris and how his flying lessons or political ambitions have gone wrong ....so I suggest we stick to the topic...:*

Fah Kin Su Pah
24th May 2006, 08:15
Panic, Chaos and Mayhem. It seems like Chuck's work here is done.

fluffyfan
24th May 2006, 08:56
SIC......dont cry mate:{

By the way, Chuck needs a stunt double............................to do crying scenes

Anti-Skid Inop
24th May 2006, 13:57
Long live Chuck Norris!!!!!!!:D

Hey Gulf69, I agree Chuck crashed because he wanted to but remember one thing - Chuck will never die - neither will 'The Hoff'!!!