what routes leave gatwick and what routes do the europe fleet do
do they have layovers?
do i have any say in which fleet i join
thanks for all your help
it sure will we well appreciated

flyer55
20th May 2006, 18:31
Hi there
With all the changes that are going on at LGW at the moment Longhaul fly to Dallas, Houston, Atlanta, Barbados, Bermuda, Kingston,Orlando, Tampa, Antigua and shuttles to Tobago, St Lucia, Gernada and Eurofleet fly to Dublin, Jersey, Manchester, Newcastle, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Aberdeen, Amsterdam, Geneva, Zurich, Luxembourg, Bologna, Verona, Pisa, Naples, Mariselle, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Madrid, Barcelona, Split, Dubrovnik, Izmir, Tirana, Varna, Athens, Iceland, Algiers, Hassimassoud, Catania, Cagarali, Bari, Grenoble, Kiev, Riga, Vilnus, Krakow, Nice, Prague, Pristina, Rome, Turin, Thessaloniki and Venice. Hope that helps ! Eurofleet nite stop in Amsterdam, Jersey, Manchester, Newcastle, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Aberdeen, Geneva, Bologna and sometimes Dublin!

You wont have a say if joining LGW as you will be Gatwick Fleet and be doing both Shorthaul and Longhaul flying. If you want to know anything else let me know!

yellowdog
21st May 2006, 16:10
flyer55,

don't forget we still nightstop marseille and toulouse as well.

yd

naughtybutnice
22nd May 2006, 12:31
Hi there
With all the changes that are going on at LGW at the moment Longhaul fly to Dallas, Houston, Atlanta, Barbados, Bermuda, Kingston,Orlando, Tampa, Antigua and shuttles to Tobago, St Lucia, Gernada and Eurofleet fly to Dublin, Jersey, Manchester, Newcastle, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Aberdeen, Amsterdam, Geneva, Zurich, Luxembourg, Bologna, Verona, Pisa, Naples, Mariselle, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Madrid, Barcelona, Split, Dubrovnik, Izmir, Tirana, Varna, Athens, Iceland, Algiers, Hassimassoud, Catania, Cagarali, Bari, Grenoble, Kiev, Riga, Vilnus, Krakow, Nice, Prague, Pristina, Rome, Turin, Thessaloniki and Venice. Hope that helps ! Eurofleet nite stop in Amsterdam, Jersey, Manchester, Newcastle, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Aberdeen, Geneva, Bologna and sometimes Dublin!

You wont have a say if joining LGW as you will be Gatwick Fleet and be doing both Shorthaul and Longhaul flying. If you want to know anything else let me know!

IM JOINING CANT WAIT CARIBBEAN AND NIGHT STOPS HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!:ok: