PDA

View Full Version : Cathay Pacific - Best Seats in the house?

newswatcher
19th May 2006, 16:27
Mrs NW and I are travelling to HK with CX, flying out on 26/05 on flight CX256 (340-300), returning on 02/06 on CX253 (340-600).

Assuming I can pre-book seats when this facility opens, could anyone advise which seats I should be aiming for? Where are the IFE boxes situated? If exit rows are made available for online check-in selection, what row numbers are they? Sadly, this relates to Economy class. All positive info gratefully received!:) :)

PAXboy
19th May 2006, 18:24
2,500+ posts and you have not seen the names of the various sites that give this information?

May I suggest that you search the archives of this forum as this question is asked about twice a month (at least, periodically :} ) and the list of sites that is given is the same every time, irrespective of the carrier.

RevMan2
19th May 2006, 18:51
SeatGuru.com will help you on this.

(May I suggest that if PaxBoy knows this, he could be slightly more forthcoming...)

PAXboy
19th May 2006, 19:05
PAXBoy does know that and other sites too but I thought that:- if I encourgaed someone to search, it might encourage others to use the facility too which, in turn, would reduce spurious threads and make the forum simpler for all.

Oh well, please yourself.

newswatcher
19th May 2006, 22:07
Could this be the same PAXboy who starts one of his recent posts withI am aware that this question has been asked before:=

Actually I did a search PPRuNe with keywords "cathay pacific seat" and came up with nothing relevant. So I thought a forum which encourages people to "post questions here" would be a good place to enquire.

RevMan2, thanks for that site. A lot better than airline quality.com and cathaytalk.com!:ok:

PAXboy
20th May 2006, 01:53
Newswatcher: The sole reason for my slightly acerbic post was seeing that you are an experienced PPRuNer. Having been here for five years and a considerable number of posts, although probably not all in this forum!