PDA

View Full Version : EGGW Ops Jobs

redops
17th May 2006, 17:05
Anyone heard about a ops position for an ops controller and assistant
at Luton within the general aviation sector - some company based in the signature hanger not sure of the name - got this info from a friend working for harrods at luton.

name of company sounds like sift or something like that..

Red

Saddam 4 US Presidnt
17th May 2006, 17:15
I think company in question is based in the new signature hanger - they recently advertised in the local job centre (luton) and in some local paper - saw an email - [email protected].

This company is a aircraft management / ops support outfit judging from their advert.

They prefer the FAA licence , but not essential - and I think training will be provided probably for the assistant position.

Saddam

VIKING9
17th May 2006, 21:45
Anyone using YAHOO in a company email address is not worth entertaining !

Obviously not Twinjet then in this case :=

Saddam 4 US Presidnt
18th May 2006, 00:24
Viking9 - maybe their website is being constructed and any email addresses they have may not be ready to accept mail at present.

Saddam

VIKING9
18th May 2006, 07:40
Yes that's a fair point, but with respect, it doesn't take very long to register a domain and get it up and running along with e-mail traffic. I'd just be a little cautious about any company using Yahoo as their contact point. I grant you that there may be nothing wrong with this company, but if it was me setting it up, I'd get the basics done first. IMHO :rolleyes: