PDA

View Full Version : World Focus Air, Turkey

bafanguy
16th May 2006, 17:00
Would anyone be willing to share any knowledge they might have about World Focus Air in Turkey ?

I was sure I'd seen some mention of them here before, but the forum seach function turned up nothing related to them.

Thanks.

PICUS Turkish
18th May 2006, 19:46
Hello Befanguy,

what do you want to know about them? If you want to apply there, than do it on their homepage www.worldfocusair.com than go further to the link "Insan Kaynaklari". But it would be more easier for you, if you understand turkish or know someone who speaks turkish and can help you.

But I suggest that this Airline would just hiring pilots who have a current Type Rating and Hours on that aircraft.

Some turkish Airlines search pilots with current Type Ratings and Hours.

A question for you: Are you an American? When yes, try to apply to "Sky Airlines". They let work some young Americans who are able to pay the Type Rating themselfs.

Nothing is fair in the aviation until you get the job you wanted. And than everything go in a way you didn't expect. Usually the best time to apply for a turkish airline are the months from September to January as a preparing for the high season there.

Cheers.

PICUS

bafanguy
19th May 2006, 14:04
PICUS,

Thanks for the info. I managed to speak with an insider there.