PDA

View Full Version : Celebration Time!!

flybywire
15th May 2006, 16:27
Hello all....

I have got some very good news I wanted to share with you all....first of all thank you to all of you who have supported me during this long wait!!!

A month after having my interview for Purser I got an email from BA....my interview was successful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just cannot believe it!!!!!!!! :O

Guys thank you for all your affection (you know who you are!) I promise I will do all my best to make our work as easy and pleasant as possible!!

Time to celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ok: Anybody feels like dancing with me? :E

FBW:)

OzzieO
15th May 2006, 16:30
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D : well done!

flybywire
15th May 2006, 16:31
Thanks Ozzie.........I still cannot believe my eyes, I keep reading the email over and over again..................:eek:

OzzieO
15th May 2006, 16:32
I have always said it and will continue to say it....purser is the best job on the aircraft. You will love it believe me!

apaddyinuk
15th May 2006, 18:17
OOoooohh...Well done Flyby!!! Come November you can be a glamour Gal on the BDA winging yout way to Hamilton!! Remember...Drinks on you!!! :D

flybywire
15th May 2006, 19:06
Thank you paddy!!! :E I might have to start saving up from now then!!!!!!!! :}
Come celebrate with meeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have SEP at Cranebank tomorrow....any ppruner there I will buy a round of...Tea? ;)

Eddy
15th May 2006, 19:07
Congratulations!!!!! I look forward to flying with you in your new role which, I'm absolutely confident, you'll be absolutely shining in!

lgw30
15th May 2006, 19:57
well done good luck

GorgeousKiwiGal
16th May 2006, 03:48
Congratulations Flyby!!

Awesome work and absolutely deserved! :D

SkySista
16th May 2006, 08:56
Onya FBW!!!!! I'm sure you'll be fab!!!

May the skies be blue and turbulence-free :ok:

(Well, one can dream...)

EI-CFC
16th May 2006, 10:36
Well done :)

tofster
16th May 2006, 14:35
Hey Miss FBW!!!
Am SOOOO pleased for you!! Just know you are gonna be fab, have not seen you for yonks do didnt know you were going for it. Many congratulations sweetheart you deserve it!

Can't wait to fly with you!

A xx

apaddyinuk
16th May 2006, 17:40
Oh Flyby dont worry. Bermuda is not as expensive as they make it out to be! Make sure you have your FSRC card so you can hire Mopeds and go around the island for the day and the Pickled Onion, just a short walk from the hotel has fab food for reasonable price!!!

flybywire
17th May 2006, 18:00
Thank you so much guys! I still cannot believe it!
Though those trainers at SEP gave me a reality check and pushed me straight into the role with a lovely smoke after take off incident.....errrrrrrr......:ugh:

Sky...turbulence free??? I attract turbulence! It's part of me...."I fly therefore shake" it's a postulate! I am also known to attract sudden "falls" to a lower flight level :rolleyes:

Paddy....I will do. I used to fly to the caribbeans but never to those destinations and every suggestion is welcomed! I hate spending the time in my bedroom when I am in such places!! I can imagine the kind of "parties" once we go onto Gatwick Fleet....with these people and those places....oh my god I hear bells of disciplinary actions!!!!!!!! :E

Tofster.....cannot wait to fly with you too babe. You're N.4 with me! even with 3 crew ;):}

I am going to celebrate now...Italian? French restaurant? Any other suggestions?

xxx

FBW:)

SkySista
18th May 2006, 03:43
FBW... ah yes, I forgot.. was it you who once said she LIKES turbulence??

As for the smoke.. maybe they just recognised what a hot lady you are.... :E :} :cool:

WeLieInTheShadows
20th May 2006, 08:25
Well done FBW. Look forward to flying with you if I'm successful in getting cabin manager.

flyblue
20th May 2006, 21:10
Bravissima! :ok:

flybywire
21st May 2006, 09:33
hehehe.....grazie! I am already starting to feel the responsibility!! xxx

WLITS good luck to you, I am sure you'll be fine!! :ok:

yellowdog
21st May 2006, 15:40
FBW,

well done. It's a really good job they picked some nice people for the role.
The rumour mill is going mad at the moment, with who got it and who didn't. Just done two airport standby's and a majority were happy bunnies.:p

I really look forward to flying with you, hopefully I will be wearing the PLATINUM tie by then:cool:

The first drink is on you though.

flybywire
21st May 2006, 18:03
YD......can't wait to see you wear that platinum tie....but be careful on most people it looks grey!!!!!:E

Ok first drink on me...as long as you save me a First meal on the way out!!:p

I have not heard any rumours on who got it and who didn't, as I had days off and am now at home with bad ears........and feel very bored too!!!
So any rumours please PM me!!!!!!! :}

FBW;)

6chimes
22nd May 2006, 00:01
Well done girl. Enjoy it!