PDA

View Full Version : Brindabell jobs..

Roller71
14th May 2006, 14:05
Any info out there on what its like working for Brindabella Airlines. Pay and conditions etc.. Any info much appreciated..

drshmoo
15th May 2006, 02:41
Good company to work for, Pay award for Metro Captains and FOs. If the FOs do any charter work they go on the Single pilot twin IFR award which is a little more than the FO metro award. Rosters are fairly cruisy, mostly mon-fri stuff with the occasional sunday night flight. No one goes near their max flight and duty. Staff and owners/boss are friendly

PM for further info

VH-GRUMPY
15th May 2006, 09:06
I don't know there operations - only ever having hired a single engine aircraft from them once - but I do know one of the owners and flew with him once when he flew regularly with the Canberra Aero Club (a thousand years ago!). He is very ethical, intelligent and has personal charm.

Grumpy

Roller71
15th May 2006, 10:50
Thanks for the info.. Any talk of further expansion/recruitment in the near future. Are their Metros well maintained or fairly tired like most metro 111's.?

Capt Fathom
15th May 2006, 12:17
Are their Metros well maintained or fairly tired like most metro 111's.?Will that make any difference...like stop you applying ??

Kickatinalong
16th May 2006, 09:46
Just look at the condition of their aircraft along with Airlink, Brindabella are always spotless, In my humble estimation the best two smaller airlines in the country.
kickatinalong.:ok:

salin
20th May 2006, 19:40
drshmoo check your pm's.

yigy2
21st May 2006, 04:14
don't forget the 6000 they want for the rating. Apart from that, would be a great little outfit to work for