PDA

View Full Version : New ways to get vacations at EK

ursopilot
14th May 2006, 13:56
Just been told that if you hit 900 hours and your following month is limited to low hours that the cie is very generous and offers you to take your accumulated vacations, isn't that great? :ok: Can't wait to hit 900 hours to finally get vacations... If it is offered to me i guess i will jump on it so quick...:D

Dale Hardale
14th May 2006, 14:13
Why should we use our hard earned leave, when this is all Emirates doing. :mad:

The time should be designated as extra days off.

SecurID
14th May 2006, 14:17
Totally agree!!! If you hit 900 hours as a result of the planning and scheduling of your rosters, then you take days off. Your leave is over and above that.

White Knight
14th May 2006, 14:59
Absolutely, happened to me back in February - asked to take leave, politely said NIET:ugh:

Des Dimona
14th May 2006, 15:03
I don't think Emirates has "factored" (pun intended) the issue of an increasing number of pilots running into the 900 hour barrier so soon. When you put this into an already dire crewing position along with increases in schedules and frequencies, extra aircraft and a rumoured 50 resignations so far this year, it's not a pretty picture.

If the reported pay rise is of the magnitude of 7 %, what a gross insult.

ANY Emirates wannabe should take note of how little regard and respect senior management has for their pilots.:=

They (management) will get exactly what they deserve.:D