PDA

View Full Version : which full time cpl course

irish86
13th May 2006, 17:48
hello guys

I'm 20 from Ireland and I've set my goals to get my cpl, multi engine command instrument rating and frozen atpl etc, I've always been into aviation but always thought it was far to expensive to do it in Ireland, its always been in the back of my mind so recently Ive decided to go with my dream of been a commercial airline pilot as thats what Ive wanted to do since i was a kid, while i still can, as i found out about forgien full time courses which do every thing i mentioned above in a certain full time time frame, Ive been looking into pilot training Ireland which sends you to do your cpl etc all in Canada, also Ive been looking at Australian national airline college, these seem to be a good price as i never really knew the exact cost of a cpl course in Ireland but i heard it was around 200k euro weather its right or not makes no difference it seems to be far cheaper and with better weather conditions abroad etc to study,

my questions to you guys are where would you recommend to doing these course in i.e other flight schools abroad as I'm fairly new?
what are the most recommended flight schools in europe with good prices etc?

also which one of the two school's i mentioned etc would be better i.e converting a Canadian licence or an Australian licence to an iaa licence etc.

thanks for you time and my apologies for any stupid questions etc!

Captain N
13th May 2006, 18:12
Hello
you might want to look into http://www.pilottraining.ie/
the total cost is about 70k Euro :)
its cheaper than any school in europe and you dont have to go far.
i'm thinking of going to the above school, its worth a visit;)