PDA

View Full Version : Re: Rumours etc

Capt. On Heat
7th May 2006, 03:29
Saw a post here a few days ago (yesterday perhaps?) that appears to have been removed. Thought it was a wind up, but in my travels today rumours (and it is a rumour network so I hope this doesn't disappear too!) are rife around the land (Aotearoa) that a certain CEO has only a month left in the job due to some recent events. :uhoh:
More info or confirmation anybody?

Roger Standby
8th May 2006, 16:22
Are we talking about the CEO of a company that has come leaps and bounds in the recent past?

Capt. On Heat
8th May 2006, 22:35
The one with the Koru.

ZK-DAN
8th May 2006, 23:27
Maybe something to do with rumored "indiscretions" with female employee(s)? Could get interesting........:mad:

stoidiuoy
8th May 2006, 23:39
I have confirmation that the said romour is not correct and in fact is just a romour.

Capt Claret
8th May 2006, 23:47
If the romour is incorrect, does this mean that the rumour might still be correct? ;)

stoidiuoy
9th May 2006, 00:19
NO.........

koru_kid
9th May 2006, 02:13
Have heard this rumour from a number of different sources. No idea if it's true or not. A case of no smoke without fire?

Buster Hyman
9th May 2006, 02:19
Twas probably mutton dressed as lamb...:ouch:

Animalclub
9th May 2006, 04:03
Buster ... with the smoke and fire it could be a kebab!

ZK-DAN
9th May 2006, 06:20
Mmmmm....kebab...:8

The Monst.
9th May 2006, 07:04
...and thus endeth the thread...;)

TurboOtter
9th May 2006, 09:52
I this person did something to the mutton dresssed as Lamb (mmmmmm Lamb):D
Do you then think that this said person might be nice enough to at least post some piccies or vid on the net for at least us PP(pervert)runers to see;)

Taildragger67
9th May 2006, 14:35
Twas probably mutton dressed as lamb...:ouch:

Which one, him or her or her?

(By which this thread is starting to sound a bit like a reportage about an article in a recent News of the World which was then reported in Monday's SMH... )

fastknuck
10th May 2006, 08:32
You boys have been sniffing too much JetA1.
These rumours are ooooollllddddd.
Strange they've popped up again just as said company is giving it to the engineers eh?
;)

Capt. On Heat
11th May 2006, 05:25
1 post, joined May 2006-that would make you..........:ok:

Roger Standby
11th May 2006, 06:04
Lamb kebab? Sounds more like lamb on a spit.:E

outboundjetsetter
11th May 2006, 06:47
THIS incident wouldnt involve Shane Warn would it?? ;) 'rumor' you said it yourself...

Chronic
13th May 2006, 11:41
After reading a few of the threads on here relating to a certain CEO's follies I put some feelers out through some associates 'in the loop' to see if it was just speculation :confused:

It appears that yes, that person shall not be working for the company after restructuring has taken place as a result of this incident, and apparently not the first time he's been busted....:eek:

...regarding the incident in question, I can't confirm x2 companions but obviously at least x1. She has spoken to her union with regards to her job security as a result of the incident...apparently she's an employee who got a lot of public exposure modelling the new uniform...she might get a lot more public exposure in the near future, of the unwanted kind :mad:

Also heard a number of plans in the short and long term stratagies...interesting stuff. Freedom is on the way up, the three regional carriers will see a lot of action (to do with management/name changes and same aircraft types [Q300s & Q400s] but that's old news) and the Tasman battle could possibly get more heated. It'll be interesting to see where it all goes....:oh:

Having stated all that...I'd take it with a pinch of salt, at least just for now...:hmm:

rescue 1
14th May 2006, 06:30
I think we can put this rumour to bed now. Mr Farmer has released a statement that is in full support of the CEO. :bored:

Uncle Festa
14th May 2006, 10:45
"Full support" [of the CEO]?

These days that expression, when used in business or political circles, seems to be a euphanism for something a whole lot less . . .