PDA

View Full Version : BMI BABY CABIN CREW

Eurotraveller
9th May 2006, 22:50
Hi,

I'm thinking if applying to Bmibaby at MAN, I've never worked as crew before and I'm 19, plenty of customer service experience but this would be my first time with an airline. Can anyone tell me what Baby are like to work for, is the MAN base a pleasant place to work, do you have any nightstops, time away from base etc, is there a fixed pattern and also where is the training held? Just looking for general info before I decide to apply. Do you think Baby are a good airline to start a CC career with?

Thanks for your help :-)

issi noho
9th May 2006, 23:15
Its lovely, very friendly BMI regional too. Judging by your profile you may want to pursue a flight deck career in the future and Baby have taken cabin crew who gained CPL into right seat.

Got to be worth a go.

polo player
10th May 2006, 18:43
Hi, I'm thinking of joining BMI Baby. Tell me the horror stories. Lack of wages, the awful interviews they put you through, the 25 hour days.

Thanks

Stone Cold II
10th May 2006, 20:21
It's a horrible place so many horror stories, wages are rubbish, the interview is just awful and don't get me started on those 25 hour days!

I couldn't resist sorry. :)

I have a friend who works there she seems happy and never complains.

flyer2308
11th May 2006, 10:01
hi
let me point you in the direction of a previous thread on the subject i posted a fair amount of info on there LMK if you need any more!
http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?t=215512

karnak
12th May 2006, 10:27
'flyer' is right this person has given quite good detailed info on this airline so read it and apply! They are not a bad crowd to work for crews are mostly great and it seems to be going places. at least the uniform is better to look at than before the interviews are not that bad but a friend of mine has been though the process and they are talking about possible waiting lists for courses so they must be doing something right!