PDA

View Full Version : bmi Diamond Club email address

CWL2YOW
9th May 2006, 15:19
Can anyone provide me an email address so I can contact the bmi Diamond Club? In an age where we are moving towards an online society, I find it incredulous that I can't find an email address for their frequent flyer scheme.
If it makes any difference, I am a gold card holder. Thanks in advance.

pzu
9th May 2006, 20:35
Sorry lost their e-mail address, but have you tried the Feedback section on their website
https://www.flybmi.com/bmi/en-gb/contactus/websitefeedback.aspx
PZU - Out of Africa

Tisme
9th May 2006, 20:50
Knowing how all the other e-mail addresses are, I know its a long shot but would it not be

[email protected]

Crowe
10th May 2006, 12:38
Good luck getting a reply, they're a pretty hopeless bunch.

There used to be a lurker called "diamondclub" on the www.flyertalk.com bmi forum, you might have more luck registering on that and mailing her if she's still about - got me some miles posted that lots of calls and emails hadn't.

CWL2YOW
10th May 2006, 15:01
Thanks for the replies, folks. The reason why I was looking for an email address was that the feedback section is hopeless - I have submitted a number of questions, none of which have been answered and I don't want to face the agony and expense of a phone call from Canada.

I am scratching my head as somehow they managed to add a flight from Toronto to Chicago when I actually flew Ottawa to Chicago. Then, for the return leg (which was ORD to YOW via American as Air Canada cancelled the flight) they posted ORD to YOW but at a different number of miles and tier points than the first flight. Oh, and they can't spell Ottawa (it's only Canada's capital, but they insist on spelling it Ottowa).

Moan over.