PDA

View Full Version : Aerial Photographers in France

spernkey
8th May 2006, 19:51
Anyone able to give me any contacts with aerial photography people in France??? I have some work to do out there so any contacts would be welcome. Thanks, Spernkey Bowlock

Al380
9th May 2006, 17:55
Whereabout in France?
There are loads of small businesses around doing that kind of work.

Hogy
11th May 2006, 08:06
Spernkey,

I suggest you to contact IGN, I known some guys that working there.
Really good equipment, I heard at this time the precision is so much good, from time to time, they are leased for some assignments everywhere in the world.

The fleet is as follow:BE20 and the Falcon20.

I think you should find, on the JPAIRLINE fleet all the contacts.

spernkey
14th May 2006, 16:02
Al380 + Hogy thank you - been away taking photos between Cherbourg and Rennes for a man who sells framed photos to people living in the countryside. He did this for many years in UK and has moved out to France.
Great country great flying and the beaches look fantastic from the air.
I would love to do more of this work in France so any contacts with sales people or other photographers would be great.
Thanks, Spernkey.

Lima Oscar
16th May 2006, 11:47
in Nancy-Essey (LFSN) you have l'Europe vue du Ciel which make aerial pictures since a long time with a Hughes 300 (www.leuropevueduciel.com), there is Phil Hélico which make aerial pictures too with an Alouette 2 and there is Aeroscan with a Beech 90 !

Al380
16th May 2006, 12:20
You can contact the DGAC. They print booklets where you will find a list of aerial photography businesses.
Had one sent in 2003.

waner
17th May 2006, 09:24
Hi,
I have a contact in Rennes who can probably help you. Let me tme to check, you can also join me by MP.
See you