PDA

View Full Version : Operators in Arusha

kemosabe
6th May 2006, 15:41
Anyone prepared to advise on who's a decent operator to work for in Arusha.

Pm if you prefer, any advice appreciated! Thanks...

Soap Box Cowboy
7th May 2006, 13:56
Do you want to work for them or hire them?

kemosabe
7th May 2006, 15:02
SBC

Looking for a job!

MungoP
7th May 2006, 17:27
I sometimes wonder about the type of ars°*le that gets to hold a pilots licence these days... it used to be something for those with a professional turn of mind... now it seems to be something for the mindless... there must be someone out there with at least 2 braincells to rub together that can help this guy with what is after all a very sensible enquiry.. come on ... try not to live down to what many people think of us..

kemosabe
7th May 2006, 18:49
Thanks MungoP...No relative to MungoGerry ;) Now I'm showing my age!

Maybe everyone's out for the weekend? There again?

Soap Box Cowboy
7th May 2006, 19:37
What experience do you have and what are you looking to fly and what do you want to earn, and if this is Ricardo trying to Stir up S:mad: t again you can f:mad: k off.

kemosabe
7th May 2006, 20:18
Look guy, I have no idea who Ricardo is? but if I see him, I'll tell him your pissed off with him OK?

I just wanted a few words, by forum or PM, to give me a heads up to who's who in Arusha...That's all

If it's too much to ask, OK. But spare me the aggro!

Thanks....

Soap Box Cowboy
8th May 2006, 02:46
Anyone who is familiar with the TZ related posts knows who Ricardo is and what he gets up to. Nothing personal but this guy has a few screws loose and is a real S:mad: t stirrer. I've PM'd you some details.

kemosabe
8th May 2006, 07:33
Thanks SBC!

kemosabe
14th May 2006, 12:02
SBC

Check your PM's