PDA

View Full Version : Is this a bit too slap dash?

flightdeckwannabe
5th May 2006, 20:11
I'm currently completing my PPL and am about to start studying for my ATPL ground school with Bristol whilst hour building. When I'm done I'm looking to do my IR first at Aerodynamics in Malaga and then come back to the UK to do my CPL at Stapleford.

Is this a bit too slap dash with regards to my training, I know that airlines look for continuality in training and I'm a bit worried that if I do my licences at different schools I might be taking a risk. Am I right to be concerned?

flightdeckwannabe
5th May 2006, 20:20
That puts my mind at ease somewhat. How long did it take you to get the coveted RHS after you qualified?

Might be tempted to go down the SSTR route afterwards if it would help.

femaleWannabe
5th May 2006, 21:04
I'm currently completing my PPL and am about to start studying for my ATPL ground school with Bristol whilst hour building. When I'm done I'm looking to do my IR first at Aerodynamics in Malaga and then come back to the UK to do my CPL at Stapleford.

Is this a bit too slap dash with regards to my training, I know that airlines look for continuality in training and I'm a bit worried that if I do my licences at different schools I might be taking a risk. Am I right to be concerned?

I'm planning to do pretty much the same thing. I also worry that maybe I should be doing it all at one school... but at the end of the day, you come out the other end with the licenses.... I'd be interested to hear a few more points of view on this issue - do airlines really care if you've done your training at different schools?

pipertommy
6th May 2006, 05:35
Yes it would be good to hear from anyone who has been to Spain for training and is flying for an airline now.Helps to to minds at rest.Don`t wont to put our selfs straight to to bottom of the pile:{

CAT3C AUTOLAND
6th May 2006, 07:06
Ladies and Gents,

This topic has been covered before, and the short answer is no. As long as you have the little blue book with the necessary ratings in it, it does not matter.

Good luck with all your training.