PDA

View Full Version : Cathay Pacific Application Form

phonetic
4th May 2006, 16:02
Hello,

Forgive me if this is in the wrong forum . . . and if its a stupid question, but . . .

The Cathay Pacific application form is a downloadable word doc. I was curious if people normally print the form and fill it in with a pen, or fill it in using Word and print the completed form for mailing.

While your at it, if you have any info or opinions on what's going on in terms of hiring at Cathay, I'd appreciate it. I would qualify for an S/O spot only.

Cheers.

mayday911
4th May 2006, 17:14
I hand wrote the application and essay and then sent to HK via FedEx.

Mayday.

VVJM265
4th May 2006, 18:18
Typed it, printed it on the same linen paper as my resume and cover letter; also put the passport copy and photo on the same paper. FedEx'd the whole package to HK.

Mach75
5th May 2006, 03:48
I typed out my application in Word but hand wrote the essay portion. Printed it out along with my resume on high quality paper and sent it via UPS - I updated my application twice doing it this same way. It must have worked because I've got an interview next month.
Good Luck.

phonetic
6th May 2006, 05:00
That's interesting - Thank you.

phonetic

Califfo
7th May 2006, 13:50
I typed out my Cathay application and mailed it by Fedex.
Good luck.

Jaguar7777
12th May 2006, 07:24
i mailed the initial application 5 years ago.

Last few updates have been typed into the word document and emailed.

Easier to ensure that it is received i think!

good Luck all - June interviews for me finally :ugh:

Lowspirited
13th May 2006, 07:24
I was just wondering, should i send in my CPP application form via express delivery like Fedex or DHL? Would it appear more professional or would normal mail be the same?

QNH1013
13th May 2006, 18:40
Lowspirited, You just want to make sure it gets there. By express or normal mail either way they will send you an email when they get it so you'll know.
It doesn't really matter.

TruBlu351
15th May 2006, 08:26
Just download and fill out the word doc and email it to them. It's quick and you'll get a confirmation back within a few days. You'll then get entered into their data base. I just backed it up with a hard copy in the mail.

See you lot in June :}

dragonzinho
23rd May 2006, 23:52
in June?

When's the next selection timing?
I thought it was in July (which I can't make) but it's possible for me to go up in June...

TruBlu351
24th May 2006, 07:57
in June?

When's the next selection timing?
I thought it was in July (which I can't make) but it's possible for me to go up in June...

Sep or Oct for DESO.

July is DEFO.